CHAP8-"Trust"

(Harin's Pov)

I felt the gentle breeze slightly moving my front strands , with the sunlight striking my gently closed eyes.

'It's morning already'
I thought rubbing my eyes.

Dad once told me, when you wake up and see something pleasant your whole day becomes pleasant. So did I decide to wide open my eyes expecting a pleasant--

"AAAAAAAAA" I woke up screaming and crawling back on my feet holding my blanket to myself.

"How did you get inside?"

"Your friend let me in" he said staring at my shocked figure who was sticking to the wall with my blanket rose above me.

"ASHLYYYY"

"What happened" she asked rushing to my side with a cooking pan in her hand.

"Why did you let him in"

"Aishh he was asking for you"

"So you let anyone enter the room when I'm sleeping, what if I'm not--"

"Wearing anything, well it's not much of a sight though"

"SHUT UP JUNGKOOK"

"Jin hung is asking for you, come"

How can he just order me around. This is so annoying.

"Look Mister you can't just order--"

He carried me on his back like a sack of flour. I hit his back several times, but no impact except the fact that my hands grew tired.

"Jungkook let me down already I can walk myself" within seconds he did what I said, but not what I meant.

"Ouch, I told you to let me down not legit put me down"

"Same"

"No its not and-" " Taehyung what are you doing"

Out of nowhere Taehyung came sniffing me all around, the boy even sniffed pulling my hair up.

"EEESSSHHHH GET OFF ME" I pushed him aside leading him to fall on Jhope.

"I can smell her, why is she not with you"

"Who?"

"Ashly!!"

"Well you should have told this muscle man showing off his talents to carry her as well"

"Little girl came huh" Jimin said coming with the rest three.

"Look who's calling who little" I shot back with a mischievous smile gaining laughter from them.

"Harin it's good to see you again dear; I couldn't finish my story last time"

"That's okay Jin I already heard it from my friend"

"Fair enough then, but do you know what you should be doing-"

Before he could finish I was tip toeing out of the scene hoping no one notices.

'But of course, fail'

I almost surpass them all, but when I took my next step one side of Jimin's long dark wings rose above, hiding my vision ahead.

"Escaping from the dark I see"

Those words stroke me about our last encounter scaring me to death.

"Pftt no" I said slapping his shoulders, laughing.

"I was just-"I looked around for an excuse.

'Found it'

"Breathing fresh air....yea...fresh air~~ its really you know a congested feel staying between seven people"

"I can read your thoughts....remember" He said eyeing my toes.

'CRAP'

"Why does it have to be me!!!! How come I have to help you seven" I said turning to each one of them.

"Oh so you knew it well, great thinking" Jin said.

"Well duh!! You guys make it so obvious" I said blowing my messed up strands, annoyed.

"Dump human" I just ignored Suga's comment staring back at Jin.

"Look I'm just an ordinary girl, working for money so I can treat my sick mother. If I get into this mess with you seven who the hell will take care of her"

"Don't worry about that, I got it under control" Namjoon said swinging his wand to show me a vision of my mother.

She was being treated well by a maid, I could see her smiling.

'She looked fine'

"How did you" I asked with tears spilling out.

"Well I just fed her the antidote for her sickness, after all I am a Wizard" He said with a wink.

"Thank you" I whispered under my breath, falling on the ground.

"Don't cry, you look ugly"

"Ha ha ha why thank you Jungkook"

"Don't mention"

(Jungkook's Pov)

She is the first ever human I saw, bold enough to face all seven dangerous powers. It makes me more curious of her. I heard from Taehyung that she dislikes her own kind, she is something alright.

Carrying her all the way here was not a problem, but her constant whining was really annoying.

'Never thought girls are this stubborn'

"Don't cry, you look ugly"

I expected her to throw a tantrum, but I guess she is really thankful at the moment.

"Harin, let's find the throne" Jhope said excited.

"Okay okay guys" she said pausing with her hands, laughing.

"How on earth do you even think I will be helpful in finding the way to the throooo~~~"

Our eyes widen when she accidently placed her hands on some hanging leaves, but her hands went right through it showing way to a cave we have never seen.

"Well, looks like you started your job quite well" Suga said folding his hands, with a smile of satisfaction.

ANOTHER UPDATE
I am so sorry I couldn't update lately
       Do vote and comment, guys♡