CHAP24-"Wolf tales"

(Taehyung's Pov)

Jungkook cares a lot, being his elder brother this is the first time I saw a playful embrace in his eyes. His unfamiliar affections for a girl were not very familiar to me. I had only seen the guilt-ridden boy for years from now, until Harin came into our life.

A smile curved up the young ones lips, as he laughed at Harin's simple mistakes.

'He is happy, and I'm happy for him. But who will smile for me, the way she smiles back at Jungkook'.

_________________________________

(Past)

"I spot a girl"

"Don't do it, hyung" I warned my elder brother, Jaeshin, worried.

"Shut up and follow me" he shot back.

Forest, a place to hundreds of us wolfs, where no human dares to simply march in, as they are aware of the consequences. But today, my brother, one of the heads of the wolf clan spotted a girl wondering around, probably lost.

"Today is going to be one good meal, a human flesh after years" he said, turning into a wolf and sneaking through the bushes.

"Don't worry lad, I'll share her with you too"

"I don't need your filthy flesh that taste cruelty"

The girl must be a five or six year old, walking into the woods. She had blond, curly long hair that was nicely tied with a bow. She wore a knee-high gown, with her socks raised perfectly till her knee, not showing her radiant skin.

"Hello, I'm lost, help me" She talked into the echoing woods, only getting her voice back in reply.

The pin drop silence that surrounded the woods was now broken when my brothers paws stamped on a twig.

The little girl turned back in shock, holding her fist against her chest in worry.

"Anybody there? Hello?"

She asked.

"I won't hurt you, I promise"

"Pftt, lets see who hurts who" Jaeshin said, slowly moving out of the bush and getting into her sight.

The girl forced her steps back with every step Jeashin took towards her. As Jaeshin fastened his steps the helpless girl started to run.

She immediately climbed on the nearest tree, but was already crying holding her hands that was covered with bruises. But being a young blood, she was not aware that we werewolf's can climb trees better than any animal on earth.

I was a helpless victim to this merciless act, but being younger, my words won't last on him. He eventually climbed the tree and moved closer to the side, where the girl was sitting, afraid.

Jaeshin caught her below him, still on the tree trunk with the saliva from his sharp canines dropping on the girl below him. She faced away, not giving his hungry face a single glance.

"Hey fur ball, wanna play catch!!" a strong ball hit Jaeshin's head, making him turn to see whose work it was.

"Unnie!!!" the samll girl yelled, who was under his paws.

There was a girl standing below the tree, she looked matured enough, with her brown glowing hair that was dancing with the guidance of the wind. She had tall and elegant features, with her frock reaching down to her toes.

She stood there giving the wolf on the tree a stern look. Jaeshin was distracted for a moment, but decided to finish of with the girl he caught first.