Chapter 9

^Aria's POV^

You know me being the Overlord's daughter isn't always the greatest thing. Sure i love my father, i have to, but i mean sometimes it can be a bad thing like right now.

About every month i get a craving for blood, but that also has to do with my mother not just my father. You see my mother was the ruler of all the vampires, and since the in last demon war the vampires won, the vampires rule the demon realm.

As in the vampire's ruler now rules over all of the demon realm. I am the ruler of the vampires. I am a vampire, thanks to my mother. They either call me Lord Aria or Princess Aria.

I have 2 bodyguards, Hanabusa and Akatsuki. Hanabusa is troublesome, he's always going out and messing with the humans, and getting the council mad at him and i have to fix all of his mistakes.

Akatsuki on the other hand is calm and collected. But he tends to get in trouble because he does not try to stop Hanabusa.

But thanks to them I probably wouldn't even be here right now. They are so overprotective of me, they're great bodyguards, they don't let anyone hurt me. I owe them everything.

After my mother died they were there for me. When the council tried to get me to take over right away, i was under so much pressure and i didn't know what to do, Hanabusa yelled at them to get out then Akatsuki and him pushed them out of the room, and Hanabusa slammed the door in their faces.

Well anyway today i was craving blood so i skipped training and stayed in my room all day, afraid i would hurt one of them. When it was night time i went out of the bounty, i knew i couldn't hold in my cravings for blood.

So here i am walking the streets looking for my prey. It's a simple game. I'm the predator and they're my prey. Its a game of win or loose, either i win and i get blood or they win and they live.

Normally i only take a little and they stay alive, but i know i haven't had blood in a long time. When i will start sucking blood i wont want to stop until my craving for blood is gone.

Suddenly i saw my prey, it was a girl about 18, 19 maybe? All i know is that her blood smells good, blood type A. I prefer sour but right now i'm in the mood for something sweet.

I hid in the corner waiting for her to walk by. She was right in front of me. I walked out, she saw me. My fangs came out, she noticed and started running. Well looks like its time for a little game of hide and seek.

^Lloyd's POV^

"Bboorreedd" Jay complained

"Shut up Jay" Cole said covering his ears

"I need some action" Jay said

"I agree with Jay, it's been forever since we got to fight someone" Kai said hitting his fists together

"Guys" Nya said running in

"What?" Zane asked

"Theirs a distress signal coming from downtown" Nya said

"Alright some action" Kai said jumping up in glee

"Let's go" I said and we all raced out

We all arrived downtown it was dark, i guess its about 10 or 11. Anyway after awhilewe heard a scream.

"W-what was that" Jay asked looking scared

"Lets go, quick" u said and we all ran to an ally

We saw someone or something bending over a girl 18 or 19 maybe.

"Whats it doing" Cole asked whispering

"I don't know" Kai answered

Suddenly the thing looked at us, it's eyes were glowing red, Kai put up a flame. It was still hard to see but i saw fangs, i swear i saw fangs.

"V-vampire" Jay whispered starting to freak out "It's a vampire, its a vampire"

"N-no according to my data bases vampires aren't real" Zane said

The 'vampire' stood up, Kai's flame grew brighter......oh no is that

"Aria"