Chapter 18

^Lloyd's POV^

Ok so long story short we had to find 3 eyes of ghost children. Whwn we did I grabbed the snow globe and we tried to run.

The other mother created a web that Aria fell in, she told me to run, and being as stupid as i am i refused to leave her. Me and the cat both went down to get her.

The cat told me to throw him at the other mother, i did and he clawed at her eyes while i untangled Aria and we climbed to the top. The cat ran to us and Aria put him in her bag.

We ran throught the door with the other mother right behind her. We tried closing the door but she was prying it open.

Aria and me slammed it shut and Aria locked it. She hugged me. It's over i said. Everyone was ok and they didn't remember anything.

So right now we are infront of the well with the key getting ready to throw it down there so it'll bo longer be a problem.

A hand came out of nowhere and tried to grab the key, i threw a rock at it and it got crushed.

We grabbed a clothee and put the key, parts of the hand, and the rock in it and tied it up. Together me and Aria picked it up and threw it down the well.

"Lets go back now" i said

Aria nodded and we went back to the place.

"Guys we're going back to ninjago, go pack" Cole said happily

Me and Aria ran up the stairs to pack. This vacation is over.