Chapter 16

^Lloyd's POV^

After that one time we went again and again.

The next time we went back their was a huge garden, it was beautiful.

The time after that, we went into another room and my dad was there. He spent the time teaching Aria and me about the origins or spinjitzu.

The last time we went there their was a guy that Aria spent a lot of time with and looked very happy. When she first saw him she started crying.

We saw that black cat again, when we said that it was the other cat, the cat talked he said no. He said that he travels through the real world and this one.

Also that the other mother hates cats. Aria said that, that was weird because she had a cat and her mother loved him.

Well anyway now here we are again, sitting here having dinner.

"I love it here, i wish i could stay here forever" Aria said

"Yeah, its great" i agreed

"Well there is a way for you to stay" Aria's other mother said

"How?" I asked

"Well" she got up and brought back a small box, she opened it was 2 pairs of button eyes "all that has to happen is we sew buttons on your eyes and poof you'll stay here forever"

Me and Aria looked at eachother nervous

"Well no need to rush it dears it's your decision, now what do you want to do"

"Well i think im ganna head to bed" Aria said

"Yeah it's been a long day and we're tired" i said

Me and Aria rushed to the room we quickly layed in bed we started mumbling "go to sleep, go to sleep"

In the morning we were happy to know we we're back. We went in the kitchen and sat there. After about 3 hours we were worried, we haven't seen Wu or any of the guys or Nya.

We started searching the place when we went in Wu's study we found a weird thing, Aria put it in her pocket and said we might need it.

We sat on the couch the only thing on our minds:

Where is everyone?