Chapter seven

Previously On The Last Chapter:

I laugh. "Oh thank you so much. So uh, when do I start?"

|_~_| |_~_| |_~_|

Dedications: @Anotherdamnotaku and @Bookloverbria Go check out their stories!

|_~_| |_~_| |_~_|

Levy's P.O.V.

"Here, you can start right now. Just so you get used to the whole bartender job." Mira tells me.

"Oh and you're going to need a uniform, too. What color skirt do you want?" Mira asks while digging through some bins.

"How about orange?" I suggest. Orange was my favorite color. So pretty and yet so underrated, and the opposite of blue, which contrasts with my hair nicely.

"Orange it is. Here you go." Mira says, handing me some clothes.

"There's a bathroom right over there." Mira points to a door hidden behind shelves. She smiles encouragingly.

I thank her and walk over to the bathroom. Feeling everyone's eyes staring at me, I quickly shut the door.

I look in the mirror and fix my wavy, blue locks. I peel off my clothes and slip on the shirt and skirt. They fit perfectly, which was a surprise because I'm so tiny.

Usually, you can't tell that I have a figure at all with my normal clothes. I don't try to show off my body because in a way, I am insecure about it. But with this outfit, my waist is more defined and gives me the illusion of a woman instead of a girl. I fix my headband and walk out of the bathroom, carrying my other clothes.

"Uh, where do I put these?" I ask no one in particular. The air feels thick with hesitation.

"Over here." Mira answers, pointing to a pile with what looks like their clothes. I neatly fold my clothes and set them down where she instructed.

"Well, now that you're changed, I guess I can teach you how to be a bartender!" Mira smiles and claps her hands together.

She gestures for me to follow her and I walk to the bar. We go behind the counter and I see all different types of concoctions. I look around in amazement, seeing cheap bottles to expensive wine glasses all lined up on the shelves.

"You see, there's all different kinds of drinks. Don't worry, you don't have to memorize all of them today. You can just work the simple drinks for now until you feel your ready for more advanced refreshments." Mira explains.

"Okay. That helps a lot. Thank you" I smile.

The rest of the morning, Mira teaches me how to make unique drinks and make a tab and everything else I could handle. We stop for lunch at around 11 o'clock. Mira makes a simple cheese pizza for me, Erza, Lucy and herself. Later, Mira shows me how to make food orders and clean tables correctly.

Eventually, the club starts getting busy at around 6 o'clock. Erza and Lucy come and help me and Mira with customers at the bar. That's when a group of high school teenagers come into the club. Erza, Lucy, and Mira all wave familiarly to the group, calling them over to the bar.

"Hey guys! What's up?" Mira asks.

"Nothing much. Who's that?" a pink-haired boy questions, pointing to me.

"That's Levy. She's our new bartender." Mira replies.

Suddenly, the whole group is staring at me. I start to feel a little nervous.

"Hi everyone. I'm Levy McGarden. Pleasure to meet you all." I greet.

"I'm Natsu." the pink-haired boy says, putting his arm around Lucy who's blushing. My mind thinks couple but it's none of my business.

"Gray." a raven-haired boy nods.

"Juvia is so glad there is another girl here for Juvia to talk to." a blue-haired girls states, staring at Gray with pink hearts in her eyes.

"I'm Lissana, Mira-nee's sister and Elfman's brother." a white, short haired girl gestures to a tall, well built guy with white hair. The white hair shows they're all family, as do the ocean blue eyes.

"Gajeel's usually here around now, but he may not be coming tonight." Mira tells me. "He is sort of scary looking but really just a teddy bear deep down."

I nod, then reply. "It's nice to meet all of you. Do you guys need anything to drink?"

|_~_| |_~_| |_~_|

I'm having a lot of fun writing this! Be sure to vote if you liked this chapter, is love to hear your thoughts.

_Kenzie-chan_