Don't Tell Anybody~ Jeff x Reader x Masky

Requested by my main boi Cuddly_BTcH through DM's.
Enjoy. -3-

Lemon

Your POV

"Y/N, I am pairing you up with Masky and Jeff to take care of a problem. I have sighted 5 young men who have wondered in the woods, they are walking in the right direction towards the mansion." Slender said as he entered the living room.
"Got it." I replied getting off the couch and picking up my metal bat.
Masky was eating cheesecake and Jeff was playing video games with Ben.
"C'mon guys." I said as I started walking towards the front door.
Seconds later both boys were by my side walking with me.
"Yes ma'am." Jeff said sarcastically as he saluted.
Masky rolled his eyes behind his mask and I smirked.

"So these are the guys that were supposed to kill?" I asked as we sat behind a bush looking at a group of guys.
They looked like college frat boys, all wearing tank tops and shorts, somewhere in their early 20's.
"These guys look like fucking stoners." Masky mumbled shaking his head.
"Im losing brain cells looking at them." Jeff said looking at me.
I chuckled and nodded, then looked back at the group of boys.
"Dude! Maybe we'll see a ghost or something!" One guy said as he put his arms around two other of his friends.
"Yeah! And we can show them our sweet guns!" One said as he flexed his muscles.
They all started laughing.
I put my hand over my mouth to keep from laughing, Masky and Jeff also struggled not to laugh.
"Can we kill these guys now?" I asked as I stood up.
"Yeah, you distract them and Jeff and I will sneak behind them." Masky said as he got up and sneakily walked away.
"I though Y/N was the one giving orders." Jeff said as he rolled his eyes and went in the opposite direction.
I chuckled and walked towards the group on guys.
They turned their heads towards me and heir behavior changed.
They turned their hats right way and started to flex.
"What's a pretty lady like you doing out here in the woods?" A guy said as he licked his lips staring at me.
"I could ask you the same thing. I got lost and I heard laughing so I followed it." I replied as I walked closer to them.
"Bring that sexy body over here. I like that." One of the guys said as he walked over to me and snaked his arm around my waist.
I noticed Masky and Jeff behind the 4 remaining guys, an angry look on Jeff's face, and I could feel one on Maskys as well.
"I wouldn't mind telling you a secret about this sexy body then." I said as I placed my hand on the guys cheek.
"And what's that?"
"This body kills."
With that I bashed the guy in the head instantly killing him, blood staining my bat.
His friends screamed but were quickly muted by Jeff and Masky attaching them and stabbing them in their throats.
Within seconds all of the men were dead.
"You boys seemed pretty angry." I said as I put my bat over my shoulder.
Masky lifted his mask, smirking widely, Jeff only chuckled.
"Hmm." I thought to myself as I squinted my eyes at them.
As I was thinking as to why they were angry, I was interrupted by a drop of rain landing on my nose.
I looked up and saw that the clouds were covering the sky, all a dark grey.
"Damn. By the time we get back to the mansion we'll be drowning in water." Masky said as he covered his head with his hands.
"We'd end up like Ben." Jeff replied as he put his hood on.
I chuckled and shook my head, "That's just mean."
"Hey I know where we could stay until it stops raining. Follow me." Masky said as he started running.

We ended up at a cozy little cabin, it had a shower, bed, electricity, water, food, couch, and even a TV.
"Me, Toby, and Hoodie usually come here when it's raining or if we wanna get away from the mansion." Masky said as he took off his mask.
"Where's the bathroom at? I wanna go take a shower." I asked as I set down my bat.
"It's in the bedroom." Masky replied as he grabbed a cheesecake slice out of the fridge.
"Yeah you need one." Jeff said sticking his tongue out as he sat on the couch.
"Watch it Woods." I said giving him the middle finger.
Both boys laughed as I walked out of the room.
Once I got to the bathroom I started stripping from my clothes, and turned on the water.
I stepped in and surprised at there was no soap.
I scoffed, "Really?"
Since there was no soap I just sat there letting the warm water make me sleepy.
After a few minutes I got out and wrapped myself in a towel.
I noticed that the mirror was fogged so I decided to write on it.
I traced doodles and smeared my hand all over the foggy mirror until there was no more fog left.
I giggled and dried off, then put on my clothes.

Once I got out of the bathroom and closed the door I noticed that Masky and Jeff were standing by the bed shirtless.
"You guys going to bed too?" I asked as ran a hand through my wet hair.
Masky and Jeff looked at each other smirking.
"We were thinking about something else." Masky said as his brown eyes stared at my body.
A light blush crept up on my face as Jeff came over to me.
"Like what?" I asked as he started rubbing his hands up and down my sides.
"Something pleasurable." He whispered in my ear.
Shivers went down my spine as he then started kissing my neck.
"Was this your idea Tim?" I asked as Masky walked over to me and stood in front of me.
"Maybe..." He replied as he brought his lips to mine.
Seconds later we were kissing, as he was massaging my breasts and Jeff was sucking on my neck leaving hickeys.
I moaned softly as they continued to do this.
Jeff pulled off my clothes and they both started undressing themselves.
Soon we were all completely naked, with Tim in front of me and Jeff behind me.
They stuck their tips in front of my entrances and teasingly rubbed up against them.
I whimpered and begged, "Just do it."
Tim smirked and replied "This is gonna hurt a little bit."
With that they both entered me, Tim smashed his lips onto mine to keep me from yelling in pain and Jeff left soft kisses on my neck.
They trusted in and out a few times, after a couple of minutes that pain started turning into pleasure.
"Go faster." I said as I gripped Tims shoulders.
"Yes ma'am." Jeff replied as he slammed into me.
I moaned loudly as they both started thrusting faster into me.
My nails dug into Tim's skin as they continued to thrust into me hard and fast.
"Fuck...you feel good." Tim groaned as he bit his lip.
I grinned and Jeff started to suck on my neck again, causing me to moan.
Then they hit my 'spot'.
"Right there!" I yelled out as my legs because to grow weak.
They both grunted as they struggled to keep the fast pace.
I felt a knot form in my stomach and it started to grow bigger and bigger.
But before I released they pulled out leaving us all panting.
My lower half felt sore, Tim carried me into bed and we all got underneath the covers.
"We definitely cant say a word about this to anybody." I said as I got in a comfortable position.
"As long as Jeff doesn't think about it, cause then Slender can read his mind." Tim said as he wrapped his arm around my waist and closed his eyes.
"Fuck you asshole. Guaranteed you're gonna be thinking about it more. You came up with this idea." Jeff replied as he wrapped his arm around my waist above Tims arm.
"Quiet you guys." I said as I kissed their foreheads.
They both grinned and fell asleep.
I rested my hands on their arms and closed my eyes.

[Edited, June 16th, 2019]