19.Guilt

Heard her name constantly she trying to opened her eyes bt her eyelids had became heavily.
Na o u r hap py... She uttered those words when she saw his blur figure n got fainted in his arm..
He had frozen at that place when she uttered those words.. He wasn't getting believe that whichever he saw that was true..
He just picked her up to his trembling hand then rushed toward his car n settled herself beside driver seat then drove the car as fast he could towards hospital..his heart was beating faster.. Soon he reached hospital n taken her inside in his arm before covering her properly to his Blazer..
Doctor doctor.. He called for a doctor impatiently as soon he came in reception area..
All staffs was just gawking them.. Doctor doctor plz save her... He pleaded as soon his gaze fell on the doc who was coming toward him to heard his calling..
Shifted her in OT asap.. Doc ordered to saw her condition.. Then Rd made her laid her lifeless body on the stretcher n within a min they taken her inside the OT behind living him with his Guilt.
As soon OT's door closed he fell with a thud on the bench.. N a long tear rolled down to his eyes when last one hr incident came across to his mind, his white tee got red to her blood stains .. He closed his eyes when his gaze fell on his own palm which having her blood stains . He rubbed his both palm constantly trying to remove that blood stains to his hand..
Just then his cell buzzed bt he was still rubbing his palm constantly.. it looks like he became deaf to heard anything..
Sir ur phone is constantly ringing...when a nurse came near him n shook him by his shoulder made him came in reality.. He looked at her clueless , his eyes had gotten red..
Sir aapka phone.. She said again thus he looked at his denim. Where his phone buzzed beneath it..
He took out his phone to his denim n looked at the screen which flashed with mom's no..
After seeing his name he gulped down a lump then slide the receiving icon..
Why r u not answering to my calls n Where the hell r u Randhir n where is sanyukta.. She snapped as soon he picked her call..
After heard her name again he sink in his own guilt..
She's with me mom.. He replied in choked voice..
What's she doing with u n where r u.. Usse phone do. I want to talk to her... She said furiously.
Mom wo mom.. He said suppressing his sobbs..
Kya wo Randhir, u know what kishor ji kitne tensioned hai kitne baar call kr chuke hai mujhe wo to office v ja kr dekh chuke bt wo waha v nhi thi or tum to club gaye the na to sanyukta waha kya kr rhi hai.. She interrogate..
Mom wo main club gaya tha bt.. He cut off the call as soon his gaze fell on doctor who came out to OT.
How's she doctor, she's all OK na.. He asked panickly, trying to assured himself.
She's not OK Mr Shekhawat and. Dr halted...
And.. He asked looking straight in his eyes..
She's raped n.. Dr again stopped..
It was something that somewhere he already knew bt his heart didn't wanted to listen those words..
N what doctor.. He asked in a choked voice..
We tried our best Mr Shekhawat bt her brain isn't responding..She's alive bt she's not more than a lifeless body.. There was just her heart that was beating till now bt we don't know when her heart will be stop beating..Dr chipped in disappointment..
What the hell r u saying doctor, how could u say that.. He clutched his collar..
I can understand Mr Shekhawat bt m saying the truth her condition is very complicated.. Dr said in convincing tone while removing his hand to his collar..
She can't be go like this, I won't anything happen with her.. He murmured just trying to console himself bcz he already knew how critical her Condition was..
I will be taken her in best hospital... Nothing will be happen with her.. He said with determination..
Look Mr Shekhawat we r the best doctors in India who r doing her treatment.. BT I don't think so kuch ho skta hai..doctor took a sign..
You aren't a god who decides anyone life.. I will be taken her Singapore u just ready her discharge papers.. He declared...
OK as ur wish.. Doctor sighed n left behind leaving him with his guilt which had takeover his soul..
He didn't knew what to do what to say,. what will he say to his family n her too. He was taking her out to this country without her parents permission. bt what he will say to her family that she's raped just bcz of his mistake, his ego, his so cold status thing which now nowhere able to taking him out to his guilt. He was feeling like cry bt he can't. He just wanted to apologised her bt that wasn't possible right now bcz she wasn't in that state to hear anyone.. He was felling suffocated, his guilt was killing him tears rolled down to his eyes.. He rushed toward washroom for hiding his tears which was constantly rolled down to his eyes. He went inside washroom n locked it from inside n as soon he seemed his reflection in mirror, he cried . He cried to seeing her blood stains over his tee n her words were just echoing in his ears..
I'm not going anywhere. Now u r happy.. Her these words constantly echoing in his ears..
M not happy. I don't wanted that.. He yelled his heart out while crying n closed his both ears tightly to his palm..

Plz drop ur precious review too  😄
Keep Voting
Keep Supporting 😄