125.Poor Parth

Now eat parth and give your feedback.i assure you he haven't mixed up with your food ....sanyu assured him and looked at him excitingly for his feedback as he put morsel in his mouth..
His breath got hitched as food slided down through his throat and eyes got moist whereas sanyu just looked at him and waiting for his reply excitingly.
Tell me na how's it...she asked again when she didn't get any feedback to him instead of that his hand just stopped and mouth opened..
Is it worst...she asked sadly..
Worst and your hand's food .never ever.i think first time he have something tasty like this..hain na Mr first priority... He teased him with smile while hitting his back made him coughing hard...
Parthh..sanyu said with concerned while handed him a glass of water which he gulped it down in go..
Are you OK...sanyu asked with concerned and in return he just nodded his head in yes as parth gulped down a full glass water in a go.
To baitha kyu hai lg ja kaam pe...randhir said with a smile eyeing at the food.
Sanyukta actually na main ye soch rha tha ki main bhi hawan kar hi lu..parth said with a forced smile just to get rid to the food.
Abey yede morning se thoos thoos ke kha rha hai or ab hawan krni hai tujhe....randhir mocked him thus parth glared him.
Yeah he's right you arent on fast so you can't do...sanyu said making his face palmed.
So eat....he said in commanded tone leaving not any option for him.
Wait a sec tujhe kahi khana to pasand nhi aaya,isliy tu bahane bana rha hai....randhir played his card earning a glare to him.
If you didn't like these foods then you could tell me directly instead of making such excuses...she said coldly then getting up to her seat.
Relax sanyu and whom you are listening just ignore him.parth stopped her while ignoring randhir thus randhir just rolled his eyes.
You didn't say me that how's it...she asked firmly.
Its so delicious ...he lied with a smile..
Sachi...she asked with twinkling eyes.
Yeah..he smiled again .
You should try it ....she said excitingly while serving some more dishes in his plate then seat down on her chair whereas he just gulped down in fear to seeing plate full dishes front of him.
Then what are you waiting for parth...randhir smirked at him while resting his chin over his knuckles.
Thus parth just took a bite and again his tongue got burnt due to excess of spices and chilly powder and salt.neither he could eat that nor he could say no to her.he was just stucked up bcz of his own gourmand nature.
Sanyukta tumhe isse kheer nhi di....randhir said to sanyu as she had forgot to serve him her one's more masterpiece.
I'm just coming ..said that she rushed towards kitchen thus parth gave a deadly look at him who was just suppressing his laugh to seeing his helplessness.
Just have it parth I assure you will never forget it cuz of its speciality..randhir said as sanyu served him kheer ..
Speciality... He looked at while gulping a lump .
Sugar ke jagah salt dala hai kya...parth asked suspiciously as sanyu handed him a kheer filled bowl .
Nope bcz she use to make kheer in pressure cooker... Randhir informed him with a mischievous smile thus he choked kheer which he had a half teaspoon.
Pressure cooker mei kheer kaun bnata hai ...he asked in disbelief while gulping a lump down before gulping down a full glass of water..
Actually na pot mei achi se pakti nhi hai mujhse ...she said with grin.
To pressure cooker mei bna diya....he asked in daze.
Yeah and it's very easy to cook in cooker bas rice ,milk ,sugar daalo Aur 2 seeti lga do ban gae kheer....she explained him with a wide grin whereas he was just looking at her in bewilderment.
Now taste it and say kaisi bani hai..she said excitingly while looking at him.
Sanyu bas bahut ho gaya ab man nhi kar rha mera khane ko...he denied while sniffing putting down bowl on the table.
Aise kaise nhi khayega tu ..sanyukta ne itne pyarr se bnaya hai Tere liy .....randhir said handed him back kheer's bowl.
Bas thoda sa khalo...sanyu insisted him with pout.
Kha na..randhir forced him..
Bas thoda sa...parth said gulping a lump down .
OK..she nodded her head .
Then he just took a bit amount of kheer on spoon and just looking that in horribly as his hand just stopped front his mouth.
Khaa na ab kya muhrat nikal wao...randhir mocked him whereas he gulped a lump then closing his eyes he have it in a go...
How's it..she asked excitingly thus he joining the tips of thumb and four finger ,he said gulping down the kheer with a force smile..Awesome while putting bowl down which randhir picked up ...
Yeah..she just jumped in excitement .
To thoda aur kha...said that he just stucked up a full spoon kheer inside his mouth as he opened to say no.
OK parth you finish your food I just come back to see my mickey ...said that she rushed towards 3rd floor meanwhile randhir was constantly stuck up food in his mouth..
And as she went away he just pushed him away and covering his mouth to palm he just ran towards guest room following by randhir..
All are locked Maine krwae hai...As parth reached he was trying to opened the door he heard randhir then he directly run towards his room before shooting a deadly glare at randhir who was laughing hard.
He just puked out as he came at his washroom.
Is everything OK...randhir asked when he was still inside the washroom and his coughing voice was just coming out.
After 15 mins parth just came out his face was all wetted and eyes all red .
I'm feeling weird ...said that he just fell down on the bed ..
Plz call sharma uncle.....he muttered thus randhir just laugh.
What happened Mr first priority.... He smirked while seating next to him.
Nhi banna mujhe first priority.... He murmured while closing his eyes .
You need rest ..I come back with medicines...he chuckled while covering him up with quilt..
What happened....As he came out to his room sanyu asked him who just coming back to holding Mickey in her lap ..
He's pregnant... He laughed.
What.shut up randhir....she scolded him.
What shout up...he just puked out.... He defended himself earned a glare to him.
Thoos thoos ke khayega to yahi hoga na. just chill...he said then moved towards his room .

Plz drop ur precious reviews too guys😅
Keep Voting
Keep Supporting😅