90.Dadi

Breaking the hug randhir just slide his hand below her thigh and picked her up with a swift movement then moved towards bed and made her laid down carefully then cover her with sheet and took the seat across her while holding her palm whereas she was just looking at his face.
I wanna go home...she muttered thus he just nodded his head while squeezing her palm in acceptance..
No you aren't going home..they heard a firm voice and as soon they turned their head at doorstep only to found parth there..
Bcz you both are coming with me to Mumbai..parth declared thus sanyu looked at him who was already shocked over his statement.
Bt parth sanyu isn't well .how can we come...randhir pointed out ..
I know she's not well bt I have already talked to doctor about that they told me that we can take her tomorrow and she can travels too just we have to take her proper care n make sure she takes her medicines and meals on time...parth informed looking at sanyukta..
And I booked our tickets also....he added leaving not any option for refusing.
OK..he took a sigh in defeat.
Don't give me this look as you are doing any favour on me to coming with me.its me who are doing favour on you both ,specially on you..he frowned to seeing his cold reaction or we can say he was trying to make everything normal like before.
O really...randhir narrowed his gaze..
I think you forgot about pranju's wedding....he smirked at randhir thus reality hitted sandhir.
O shit..he cursed himself while looking at sanyu who was in a daze.
I knew that now just think if pranju get to know about that ....randhir snapped his head to heard parth and found him smirking at him.
Now shut up parth don't you dare to speak anything about to her..he threatened him.
I'll say...he teased him.
You won't.. He warned him.
I'll.. He teased him more.
Won't.
Will.
Won't
Will
Won't
Will
Won't
Will
Won't
Will
WO....they stopped to heard her soft giggles and just turned their head at her only to found her giggling thus they just smiled to seeing her..
Randhir you go and get freshen up.I'll be here...parth suggested to randhir..
No parth I'll be here .you go and change...randhir said ..
OK..parth shrugged his shoulder then turned to leave bcz he knew there was no use to arguing with him.
Parthh..parth turned around when randhir called him from behind..
Did you tell anyone about her? ....he asked..
None knows, I'm here...he smiled.
Don't say anything to anyone...sanyu chipped in pleaded tone ..
Don't worry I won't say ...he smiled then left ..
Why did you stop ..randhir asked as soon he left ..
Bcz I didn't want that bcz of me they get worried...sanyu explained thus he couldnt help to picked her forhead to seeing care for his family thus she just closed her eyes in contentment.
After 2 hours when parth came back to mansion and as soon he entered at her ward.yes now she shifted ICU to general ward randhir burst out into laugh to seeing parth wore his tee and short which was bit short for parth
Don't laugh OK...parth glared at randhir while keeping lunchbag over the table which was nearby her bed.
Ye joker ban ke kaha ghum rha hai..randhir asked while controlling his laugh where sanyu just suppressed her laugh..
Tere kapde mujhe nhi aati hai to main kya karu ,tu thodi height badha leta to tera kya jaata...he frowned.
To tu thodi kam Kr wale..he mocked him thus parth glared him .
Now you go mansion till then I'll make her drink soup...he played his jealousy card while taking a seat beside sanyu and take out a bowl and spoon to bag then poured soup to the hot container which kaki send to parth for sanyu.
Shut up and go and get her discharges papers...grabbi
ng soup bowl to his hand he ordered..
Thankless creature... He flared his nose then marching out to her ward.
I don't feel like drinking... She denied as he put a full spoon soup in front of her mouth..
Take some sip..he insisted thus she opened her mouth and he make her drink.
After feeding her good quantity of soup he made her laid down and covered her just then parth came back..
Now you go and pack her and yours stuff .we don't have much time.... Parth said while coming inside her ward.
OK you take care of her ...took a last glance at sanyu he left from there...
Next day sandhir were all setup to leaving for Mumbai..
All done...parth asked excitingly while coming inside the ward ..
Hmm...randhir hummed while helping her sanyu in walk then parth saw her keenly who was wore a fade jeans with a lose top thus he just took a sigh and they moved out where car was waiting for them...
After some hours their flight landed on Mumbai airport and as soon they came out there parth's car was waiting for them along with his driver....
You go we'll be come...parth chipped while taking car Key's to his driver then he just nodded and left.thus parth took the charge of driver seat meanwhile sandhir sat on passenger seat beside each other,her head on his shoulder with their entangled hands..
Sanyu what's your size....parth asked all of sudden while driving..
What the hell are you asking...randhir groaned..
Bailbuddhi ,tera dimag kuch zyada chalta hai..I mean small or medium... He mocked him..
Small bt why are you asking...she asked.
Bcz for our entry in house we badly needs to do shopping.... Parth said while taking a turn towards mall..
Are you mad ..randhir said frustratingly..
No I'm not mad bt I think you are otherwise you never asked to me...he mocked randhir while driving.
Dadi is there.....parth said while applying the break outside a mall ..
Now you get it...he turned his head at randhir thus randhir took a sigh in defeat bcz he knew how dadi is while looking at sanyu' attire who was looking them confusingly.

Plz drop ur precious reviews too🙏
Keep Voting
Keep Supporting😅