It's All My Fault

I was wide awake all night. I couldn't stop thinking not being with Harry anymore.

There wont be any difference if I disagree with Rick.

I won't be with Harry because he could no longer be here anymore.

If I agree, he still could be living his life.

He would move on. Find someone who makes him happy every day and not lie to him just like me.

Suddenly, I felt a vibration in my pocket. Was that my phone?

Well that was stupid of them to not take my phone, but I couldn't complain right now.

I directly slid my hand in my back pocket and took my phone out.

Niall's name was on the screen.

I pressed the green button and put my phone on my ear.

"Niall?"

"Autumn! WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU? I WENT TO YOUR ROOM, BUT YOU WEREN'T THERE, AND I COULDN'T FIND YOU ANYWHERE-" I cut him.

"Niall! I'm... fine, but I was taken by Rick-"

"RICK-" I cut him again.

"Listen Niall! Harry is here too, but I'm not with him. Rick said he would be fine for now. I need advice..."

"Go on."

"He told me that, if I break up with Harry, he'll spare his life, but if I don't, he'll torture him and kill him. I don't know what to do Niall." I continued, and tears began to pour down my cheeks again.

After a few seconds of silence. "Autumn.. If I were you, don't take the deal."

My eyes widen. "WHAT!? DO YOU WANT HARRY TO DIE-" Niall cut me.

"It's your turn to listen to me now! I know Rick more than you do. He's a double crosser. Believe me. Even if you break up with Harry, Rick will still keep him. He will torture him and make his life more miserable. And if you disagree with him, he won't kill Harry. Believe me. He was just trying to scare you so you would take the deal. So take my advice, don't break Harry's heart."

I was silent. Niall's words were running in my head.

After that, I've decided. "Okay Niall.. I know what to do now. Thank you."

"What are you going to tell Rick?" He asked.

"You'll know." I hung up on him.

I was still speechless though.

Suddenly, the door opener. Rick appeared. "Had a little talk with Niall huh?"

My eyes widen until I remembered that there was a CC TV.

I didn't respond making Rick chuckle.

"So? What did he convince you to do?" Rick's annoying smile was plastered on his face.

I glared at him. "I'm not going to take your stupid deal Rick."

Rick chuckled like he was expecting that. "I'm not surprised."

He turned to his left and nodded to one of the guys.

The guy came closer and lifted me by his shoulder as a shriek escaped my mouth.

"HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING! PUT ME DOWN!" I shrieked.

I kept on hitting the guy's back and struggling to get away from his grip, but it was no use.

Harry's POV

I was sitting with my back laid on the white wall.

I sigh.