Signitures{1}

"Shawn!" I called through the hotel room. I had been out shopping for a few hours while Shawn went to some meetings. Our time in Europe is almost over so of course I had to go spend some money while we're here.

"In here." I heard his raspy voice say back.

"I got some-" the smile fell from my face as I entered the bedroom to find him laying there looking upset as ever. "What's wrong?" He looked at me and shrugged.

"I'm sure you've seen it now." He mumbled. I placed the shopping bags on the floor before sitting on the end of the bed.

"Seen what?" Confusion spread across my face.

"The video." I still had no clue what he was talking about but if he figured I had seen it, it must be all over my social media. I stood up walking out of the room and stepped into the hallway before pulling out my phone. The last I had been on it was about 3 hours ago when I was texting Shawn. It had now blown up with notifications from Twitter and Instagram. I went to Instagram first and found a video of Shawn on my explore page. I clicked it and began watching.

"I love my fans and I do everything for them-"

"Because you're f-ing lying!"

"Okay so call her and let me talk to her and I'll sign it."

"You just told me you sell them!"

I clicked off after I watched the whole thing. I walked back into the bedroom where Shawn was scrolling on his own phone.

"Babe?" I said quietly. "You're upset because you stood up for yourself?" I asked as I sat beside him and ran my fingers through his curls.

"I don't know.. I just feel like maybe he was right and I was being a douche. I just, I'd rather the fans get something directly for me instead of paying for it. Like if you want a signature I'll give it to you but not if you're selling it to them. I want to meet them face to face. They at least deserve that much." He locked his phone and placed it face down on the nightstand before looking at me.

"And I absolutely adore you for that. You weren't in the wrong at all Shawn. He was being rude. Your fans know that baby. They're all talking about how proud they are." I brushed through his soft curls with my fingers once more.

"It's just not something I usually do I guess." He shrugged.

"I know. But don't worry about it babe. It's nothing to stress over. The fans aren't mad at you."

"What did I do right?" He suddenly said confusing me.

"Huh?" I was trying to understand how what he just said connected to our conversation.

"What did I do right? To have you in my life? You're the most supportive person I know and you always know what to say and that's what I needed. Like I just, I did something right somewhere because God gave me up you." My heart felt like mush inside my body as these words came from his pink lips.

"If anyone did anything right it had to of been me. Shawn freaking Mendes loves me what more could a girl want?" We both laughed.

"I love us we're literally fangirling over each other and we're already dating I love you." He grinned making me grin back.

"I love you more." I leaned in and pressed a kiss to his soft lips.