A Key{9}

"You look so hot right now." I stated point blank to my boyfriend. He was dressed in a black tshirt and some dark jeans with sunglasses pushing back his hair.

"Why don't you just tell me how you really feel Y/n?" He said smirking. I laughed.

"Sorry you just look good. Am I not allowed to tell my boyfriend he looks hot?" I walked closer to him.

"Anytime babygirl. As a matter of fact, I think you look pretty hot too." He smirked and dipped his head down to kiss my neck. I fluttered my eyes closed at the feeling.

"Kids? Ready?" We both jerked away from each other at the sound of his mothers voice. My cheeks burned red and I couldn't get out any words.

"Yes let's go." I heard the smirk in Shawn's voice.

"I'm going to kill you." I whispered as we walked out to the car. We were going to Shawn's new place to help finish setting everything up.

On arrival, I was in awe at how good it looked already. I had only seen it before Shawn had began putting his things in.

"Aw baby it looks so good I'm so excited for you." I said grinning as I wrapped my arms around my handsome boyfriend.

"I love you." He whispered sweetly into my ear making goosebumps rise on my neck.

"I love you more." He kissed my neck and we quickly pulled away this time so his mother wouldn't catch us again.

"Come help me set up my room. It's not done yet. I was waiting for your help." He said making me smile as he pulled me down the hallway to his large master bedroom. I glanced around the room at all the new furniture.

"I can't wait to come spend the night with you." I said grinning.

"I can't wait until you move in with me." My heart fluttered at his words. "Obviously we need like a couple years but eventually." He smiled. I grinned giving him a nod.

"Shawn I'm going to the store to get all the stuff on the list. Need anything else?" I heard his mom's voice once again. He shook his head.

"No that's all. Love you. Be careful." He said giving her a quick hug.

"Love you. Let me know if you realize you need anything while I'm out. Love you both!" She hugged me also and headed out. We continued putting stuff in drawers and on shelves after the door closed.

"Babe." I heard shawns voice.

"Yeah?" I asked turning to face him. His body towered over me as he awkwardly held his hands behind his back.

"I have something to give you." He said softly.

"Okay.." I said giggling. He pulled his hands out from behind his back and a small pink gift bag was in his hands. I giggled again at how cute he was.

"Open it." He said smiling sweetly as he handed me the bag. I pulled out the baby pink tissue paper and found a small box at the bottom. I pulled the box out and opened it. It was a cute rose gold band ring.

"Shawn, it's so pretty." I said in awe.

"It's just a promise ring no marriage yet. We're still too young. But I'm promising that one day we will get married. Look in the bag again." He said urging me to get the other thing out. I looked in the bottom to find a little pink envelope. I pulled it out setting the bag down on the bookshelf I had been working on. I opened the envelope finding a silver key.

"A key? To your apartment?" I said looking up at him. He nodded.

"I know we're not moving in together yet. But what's mine is yours and I want you to be able to come whenever you want until we take the next step yeah?" He said in a quiet voice. I nodded my head as a grin grew on my face.

"Shawn I love you so much." I jumped into his arms wrapping my arms around his neck. I buried my face in his chest taking in his scent.

"I love you so much more baby." He said sweetly before kissing my lips.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Aug 08, 2017 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Shawn Mendes Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें