Chapter 1

Hannah's POV
"Everyone to bed! NOW!" Screamed Miss Brown.

I walked up to my room who I share with Katy and Bethany. They always hurt me and bully me, I don't know what I've done wrong to deserve this. I was walking to my room then suddenly I ended up on the floor, I looked up and saw Bethany laughing at me.

"Ha you looser, you ain't getting out of here" she laughed with Katy.

I walked to my room crying. What am I going to do, I shook my head and walked to my bedroom and cried myself to sleep that night.

The next day

"GET UP HANNAH!" Screams Miss Brown.

I opened my eyes to feel my cheek is really sore. I got dressed and while I got dressed I looked in the mirror and saw a huge red mark on my cheek. A tear slid down my cheek.

"I wanna get out of here" I whispered to myself.

I got dressed and sat on my bed looks out the dusty orphanage window.

Shawn's POV

"Oi Cam! Get your ass over here!" I called Cam over.

"Yeah mate what do you want?" He asked.

"I wanna adopt a child" I said not regretting what I said at all.

"Are you stupid?" He looked at me like I was crazy.

"No I think it will be a good chance for us to grow up" I said looking at him.

"Do what you want mate I don't care" he said walking off.

I shook my head and searched up the nearest orphanage from here. I really wanted a daughter, I want to know what it's like to be a father figure to someone. I drove to the orphanage and knocked on the door. A middle aged lady opened the door.

"Yes? How can I help?" She said with anger in her voice.

"I want to adopt a child" I said nervously.

"Sure come in" she said.

I looked around and the place was dirty and the walls were dark and cracking and I could hear kids screaming.

"So what exactly are you looking for?" She asked me with an attitude.

"A girl aged 11-15 please" I said to her and she gave me some folders but left one to the side.

I looked through them and read their folders and looked at their pictures, no one caught my eye but that lady didn't show me the one on the side.

"Excuse me, sorry, but can I read that one" I said pointing to the folder on the side.

"Oh you won't like her anyway but here you go" she threw it at me and I looked at her disgusted.

The Folder said:
Name: Hannah
Age: 12
Hair Colour: Brown
Eye Colour: Brown
Height: 5'2

I looked at her picture and she looked so beautiful.
"I want Hannah" I said proudly.

"You'll regret it, follow me I'll show you to her room" she said, I stood up and followed her to the room.

I knocked on the door.

"Come in..." said a really sad and quiet voice.

"Hey I'm Shawn and you must be Hannah?" I looked at her, she is much more beautiful than the photo.

"Yes I am and what are you doing here?" She asked quietly.

"I want to adopt you" I said smiling.

Her eyes lit up.

Hannah's POV

Some guy called Shawn just walked into my room.

"I want to adopt you" he said smiling.

I completely froze and looked at him. This is my chance to get out of this hell hole. My ticket out but I recognised this guy from somewhere but I don't know where.

"Really? You want to adopt me? Out of all people?" I asked him in shock.

"Yes, I was looking at your folder and you stood out to me the most" he said sitting on my bed.

I smiled at him and ran into his arms and gave him a hug, he hugged me back even tighter and said "Want me to help you pack?" I nodded and got my suitcase out.

"Thank you Shawn" I said smiling at him.

"No problem honey and if you want and when you are ready you can call me dad" he said smiling and I smiled back at him.

We got my clothes as I didn't have much Shawn or now my dad said that we'd go shopping and get some new clothes for me.

"Ready honey?" He said holding my things.

"Ready" I smile and nod.

I walked out of the orphanage without saying bye to Miss Brown. She has tortured me ever since I came and it's my time to move on with my with life. Shawn led me to his car and I looked at his car and my mouth dropped.

"Are you okay Hannah?" He asked.

"Yeah...it's just that your car is so nice" I said smiling and getting in.

"Why thank you" he said putting my stuff in the back.

"You can turn on the radio if you want" he said.

I turned it on and one of my favourite songs stitches came on then I turned to look at Shawn. Oh my god Shawn Mendes just adopted me. In my head I was completely freaking out. The stitches singer just adopted me. I smiled to myself and looked at the road.