Chapter 3

Hannah's POV
"I'll cook the pasta and you make the sauce" I smiled turning on the oven and putting the pasta.

"Me and Nash are going to go now, we'll see you tomorrow" cam said as they waved.

"Bye" me and Shawn said at the same time.

When they left me and Shawn carried on making the pasta. As Shawn was cooking I got some plates out and made some squash.

"After we eat do you want to watch a movie?" Shawn asked.

"Yeah what movie?" I asked turning off the oven.

"You choose" he said putting the pasta on the plates.

"Can we watch Big Daddy?" I asked pouring the drinks.

"I love that movie, it's so funny,yes we can watch it" he said getting the plates ready, smiling.

We set up the table and Shawn took the food and I brought the knives and forks. We both grabbed our drinks and sat at the table. We started playing around at the table and shoving food in each others mouths. I think I'll really enjoy living with Shawn.

"Han, you might not know but my career is to sing and-" he started.

"Yes, I know you are Shawn Mendes" I said eating my food.

"And you know that we have to travel to different places" he said taking a bite out of his food.

"Yeah and it will be fun. My  biggest dream is to be able to explore the world" I smiled and finished my food.

We both picked up our plates and put them in the sink. Shawn picked me up and put me on the counter next to the sink.

"I'll wash the dishes and you dry them" he said starting to wash them.

He passed me the stuff that needed drying. I dried them and half way washing them we ended up getting into a water fight which I obviously won. We finished up and sat down on the couch. I cuddled up next to Shawn we watched the movie then I fell asleep.

Shawn's POV

We were watching the movie then I turned to see that Hannah was asleep. I looked at her in awe. I turned off the TV and gently picked her up. She opened her eyes a little.

"Shh shh go to sleep baby" I whispered.

Immediately she fell asleep, I slowly walked upstairs and laid her down on her bed and covered her. I took out her pony tail and closed the curtains.

"Goodnight princess" I whispered and kissed her on the forehead. She turned and faced away and I walked to my room and sat down on my bed and smiled. I hope she likes living with me.

The next day

I woke up and looked at the time it was 8:36am. I got out of bed and put a pair of Shorts and a t-shirt on. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth then walked into Hannah's room. I sat on the edge of her bed and smiled.

"Hannah" I said shaking her slightly.

She turned and looked at me with a big smile on her face, stretching.

"Morning sleepy head" I chuckled.

"Hey" she said yawning.

"Today we're going to get some paints and buy you some outfits, yeah?" I asked.

"Yeah!" She said sitting up.

I picked her up and put her on my shoulders.

"What do you want for breakfast?" I asked her.

"Can I just have some toast please" she said, playing with my hair.

"Yes darling anything you want" I smiled and sat her on the counter.

I made her some toast and she put chocolate spread on it. Once she was finished I turned on the TV and got her to watch something whilst I had a shower and got ready.

"Hannah!!" I called her from upstairs.

"Yeah!!" She replied running up the stairs.

"You can wear one of my t-shirts as a dress for today" I said handing her and white a blue one.

"Thanks" she replied taking it and running to her room.

She put it on and looked so adorable. I took her to go and brush her teeth and wash her face. And then I helped her put her shoes on.

"Ready?" I asked

"Ready" she said with a smirk which made me burst out laughing.

I put her in the car and took her to the shops. Firstly we went into a building and decorating store and we chose some colours and designs. Hannah has a really good taste in this kind of stuff. I then took her to some clothes shops.

Hannah's POV

We got some paints and wall papers for my room them we went into some clothes shops where I bought some jeans and some tops with a few hoodies and some shorts and t-shirts. You probably have noticed but I don't usually wear dresses and skirts. After he bought some stuff we went into JD's and Shawn brought me a pair of running trainers, a pair of superstars and a pair of converse. I gave him a hug and walked out holding his hand.

"Thanks for today" I looked up at him and smiled.

"No problem honey" he said smiling down at me.

We got into the car and got home.

"Hey Shawn because it's so hot can we go into the pool when we get home please?" I asked him because it was getting very hot.

"Yes we can and we can play some pool basketball" he said pulling up in the drive.

"Yeah!! I love basketball" I said jumping up onto my seat.