Chapter 3 the date

I opened the door slowly to come to see Daniel and a bunch of other men. The gang. I furrow my eyes in confusion then anger takes over me as I begin to glare at all of them. My mouth takes over my thoughts, " What the hell is this?"
"I wasn't going to take you on a date, your coming with us." He states calmly grabbing my arm. He begins to pull in my arm and I try to refuse. Refusing doesn't work and I get dragged out of my home and down to the street before they finally let me go, kind of throwing me to the ground. I catch my balance almost immediately glaring at every single one of them individually. What the hell kind of date shit is this " what the hell are you guys doing with me and why the fuck am I here"
"Mouthy lil' girl aren't you" the guy with blonde hair and brown eyes said to  me smirking.
"I'm not little and shut the fuck up. Daniel how about you tell me what I'm doing here before I beat your ass"
"Awe cutie you wouldn't do that so stop acting like it"
"I'm not acting like anything, so tell me what I'm doing here!!" I glare at him more than I was. Before he could say anything one of his 'buddy's' looked at us, " Yeah Daniel introduce us to you lovely lady and she can introduce herself" he says winking at me. I look at him in disgust before turning away from him. I turn back to Daniel, his eyes beaming through his dumbass friend who just spoke.
"Isabella, this is Johnny, Xander, Zane, Ryder, Gunner, Blake and Denzel. Boys this is Isabella." Daniel what hesitant on his response like he didn't want me meeting them, he was especially hesitant with Gunner's name. Like he was the boss or something.
"Can I please get an answer this time, what the fuck am I doing here." I ask in a bitchy tone.
"Well the boys here wanted to meet you after you punched me.  They saw the blood and wanted to know who kicked my ass, since that doesn't happen much."
"Damn brag much" I reply still in my bitch manner.
" Anyways princess-"
I cut him off quick from the name he calls me "NEVER call me princess, I'll make you bleed way worse if you do"
" Okay geez, anyways they want you to join the gang" he emphasizes the word 'gang'.
"Yeah. Umm.. No thanks this 'gang' seems to weak"

------------------
A/N
Sorry I know the chapter is short but I promise this book will get better

Thanks for reading and please keep reading.