Chapter 8: "please stay"

I walked in slowly trying to be as quiet as possible. Just before I reach the corner to turn to see her I stop. What if she doesn't want to see me anymore? Is she going to hate me? Will she tell me to leave and never see her again? A hundred questions rolled across my mind. I try controlling myself but I just couldn't I was rooted to the position I was in. My fear of her wanting me to leave was unbearable.
I've never had feelings like this for any one. And here this beautiful girl comes walking into my life with her badass, strong, confident and still caring personality changing my whole thought of mind. A part of me feels awful for the way I first treated her and the way I so easily took advantage of her the other night not even trying to think of her. She deserved so much better. All my anger that's built up inside me has finally exploded. I spun around on my heels punching the next wall closest to me. A loud bang echoed the tiny white room.
"Daniel is that you?"
I heard her voice sound so distant in my ears when I knew how close she was to me. I couldn't think straight, not around her and especially in this condition I brought to her. I didn't move a muscle hoping she wouldn't push it further and give up on what she had heard. But knowing me, my body took a whole other thought in things and walked to her bed.
She laid there lifeless as her eyes roamed my body taking in the features. Her stare finally reached my face. She gave me a small smile that didn't quite reach her eyes. She flinched a little I saw the pain in her eyes but she quickly masked it over with confident features again. I grabbed a chair and slowly dragged it near the bed. I listened closely to it scratching against the wood floor.
"Okay hurry the fuck up and get the damn chair." Isabella screamed out. I snapped my head at her confused on her sudden outburst. I didn't say a word and instead just left the chair at a distance from her sitting down with a slow motion. I had never been so scared or nervous to act the way I am. It's like she brought up a whole new part of me that was crazy about her and how she saw me in her eyes. Even though right now she probably saw me as some nervous freak that is constantly self conscious. I'm only like that around her. She has changed me so much. Whenever she says my name my stomach turns and twists with several knots. I hate it. I need to be big and emotionless like I was before. I turned back towards her, her eyes are full of curiosity and confusion. I replied her with the same look, her face brought on an annoyed face. She just glared at me until she huffed out in frustration. "You need to get me out of here" she said her words bluntly. I snapped my head her way in shock. "Excuse me" I asked very curious of what was going on in her mind at this moment.
"Get me out of here I don't like hospitals. The closest people I've ever had with me have died in hospitals. And most importantly I don't need to be here I'm fine." Her eyes had so much fear and sadness in them but she masked the emotions over almost immediately. If I would've blinked I'd miss the emotion actually showing. My whole face turned emotionless and cold like normal.
"Your fine? Really Isabella, your fine! You are not fine you are anything but fine. I brought you into a fight and into all this trouble of being with you and then you get shot! Twice! That's not fine I want you to be okay. You cannot leave!" I argued back to her my voice rising by each word. She laid there her face blank at my sudden outburst.
---
Isabella's POV

I stared at Daniel in shock at what he had just said to me. It had taken me aback slightly, I didn't see it coming at all. He gave me an apologetic look before standing up and walking towards the door. "I'm sorry Bella" he said quietly. It was barely above a whisper. "I shouldn't have yelled. I'm sure you want me to leave. Bye"
I snapped my head towards him walking out the door. I didn't want him to leave but the words just couldn't come out. I looked back at him leaving. He turned slowly towards me his face emotionless before he turned back the other way and walked out.
I didn't want to be alone. I'm used to it by now though. I honestly made myself believe that he was different from other people even if he didn't agree with me I didn't expect him to leave. I said something crazy but I didn't expect him to leave especially while I'm here. Ugh. "Why am I acting like this" I muttered to myself as there is no one here with me. I try to stand up from the bed, pain flared up my whole body from the sudden movement. I groaned in pain and kept going ignoring it. Once I was up my legs wobbled under me. They quickly gave out and i barely caught myself. My hands gripped hard onto the sheets of the bed. I pulled myself up slowly, groaning from the pain that travels slow throughout my body. I got back in the bed, I squirmed around getting comfortable in the uncomfortable bed. I let out a loud yell when my leg dropped hard onto the bed. I felt the strong sting though my wound. A nurse came running in quickly helping me position my leg back up onto the lift it was on before. I thanked her slurring my words together a little.
"Dear you need to be careful. Can you tell me what happened?" The nurse said quietly. I turned my head towards her looking at her name tag that was clipped securely to her scrubs. Monica.
"I tried getting up to go find a friend that walked out. I thought I'd catch him before he got to far." I told her truthfully. She looked at me with a slight glare that turned into a concern look quickly. "You can't be doing that. You need to rest would you like your phone to call this friend?" She questioned me like a child. I glared at her before nodding me head for her to give me my phone.
I scrolled through my phone looking for Daniels contact. I clicked on his name deciding if I should call or text. That's when I looked up to find the nurse staring me down intently.
"Goodbye Monica. If I need anything I'll call for you." I told her bluntly. She looked at me again searching my eyes before turning and leaving the room. I tuned my phone back on annoyed that it shut off. I unlocked it typing in my numeric password. I have decided to call him. It went straight to voicemail. I didn't leave him a message and texted him instead.
Please call me or come back I didn't want you to leave. Sorry if I pissed you off. Just call me or something I don't mind being alone but here I hate it. Call me. Bye -Bella

I quickly sent it not looking it over. A tired feeling washed over me and with that sleep took over.
---------------------------------
A/N
Sorry I took so long guys please keep reading love ya!❤️
Don't forget vote and comment with any suggestions or something I did wrong.