Chapter 4: unbelievable

"How dare you say we're not tuff, we are the tuffest gang in this town." Denzel huffs loudly with a glare in his eyes but also a little glint too. I chuckle softly but i guess not softly enough, Blake comes at me a little threatening. I stepped up a little closer showing him I wasn't scared but it didn't effect him. He reached his fist up to his shoulder his fist in a tight ball ready to punch me. He began his swift motion quickly but not fast enough, I easily blocked it grabbing his wrist  and twisting it tightly, I immediately switch my hands and punched him in the gut. He stumbled back a little, looking up at me, his eyes filled with anger. He let out a deep chuckle before standing up. He went for me again but I kicked him to the ground. He groaned loudly barely opening his eyes. I stood up confidently acting like it wasn't a big deal and it really wasn't. The rest of the boys looked at me in awe as they stared at me. After about 5 seconds they took their eyes off me when Blake try's to get off the ground. He struggles but eventually makes it. "She NEEDS to join us" he states loudly. I begin to chuckle again softly as I shake my head in disagreement walking away.
I almost make it to my car before arms wrap around my waist and a soft voice cool my neck "where you going cutie"
My cheeks flush a little shade of pink before I turn around to smack Daniel. He easily grabs my wrist and lays it down softly to my side. "Don't hit me cupcake" I glare at him from the name he calls me and continue to walk away this time I make it to my apartment and turn around seeing him look at me as I open the door. I turn to shut the door him still looking at me and slide my back down the door. My cheeks get a little flushed from it being cold outside. I sit there I minute before drifting off to sleep.

**********
I feel sudden movement of the door I have been resting my head on. Well until it becomes open. I flutter my eyes open to meet faces with Daniel. "What do you want Daniel" I ask softly and tiredly.
"Come to see you and see if you changed your mind."
"Unbelievable" I muttered softly to myself. " I'm not joining you guys" I say loudly.
He just nods in response before turning to walk away. Before I shut the door he turns back around, "Isabella, do you like me" he says with barely a whisper in his voice.
"How should I know. We don't even hang out and I just met you."
"Well can we hang out?" He asked softly again.
"Sure if you don't pull that shit again." I reply with a slight grin on my face. He looks at me sincerely and I can't help myself, "Come over tomorrow at 4:30 we'll hang out then." He closes his eyes tightly before grinning and staring at me.
"Is everything okay" I ask him a little worried.
" yeah but I was hoping to hang out now. And it looks like you got a nice side to you chick"
" well doesn't everyone, even if it hides most the time I'm not a devil."
He laughs softly looking at the ground before taking a seat like it's his own home.
I take a seat across from him asking if he wants anything. He shakes his head no quickly before looking at me like I'm the last piece of pizza.
"Okay well what do you want to do" I ask trying to be kind.
He doesn't respond but when he does he starts babbling his mouth talking about his life. I couldn't help but want to cry when he is finished. I single tear slid down from my eyes to my jaw line I looked down quickly wiping it, knowing I never cry. I look back up at him with a slight smile of reassurance. He smiles back nicely before leaning in for a hug. I hug him back a little awkwardly but try not to show it. " sorry for just spilling that all randomly." He apologizes softly.
"Don't worry about it" I say back to him with a smile.
"So why do you live here alone at the young age you are?"
"I ran away at the age of 12 and then came here just a month ago, my family back home abused me and they didn't care about me so I left I learned how to live on my own early in life and I went through tough situations making me tough now. I don't trust many people I meet and now I'm just like this known as the bad girl of towns." He nods looking back down to the floor as he listened to me. He smiled at me and tried to lean in for what I think was a kiss and I punched so hard so quickly in just self defense and it was a reflex.
"Sorry" I say quietly he shakes his head, "no I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that"
                       **********
"Wow, you've got a sweet side to you too" I say giggling a little. "I'll see you tomorrow have a nice night" I say as he walks to the door. He smiles at me and I return it before shutting the door behind him.
------------------------
A/N
I know it's short and the others are too but that will get longer
Hope you guys are liking it please keep reading
Don't forget vote and comment