#4 S/He write you an ( not so) anonymous love letter

Annie

Soulmate,

it is crazy, because I don't even know when you became so important to me. One day, there were nothing. The next one, you appeared and started to fill up the empty space in my heart. Suddenly, you mean the world to me. And you don't even know what you did to me.

I don't know how you managed it to break up my shell, but I am actually glad you did. Finally, I know how it feels to be complete. To be alive with you by my side. I learn what it means to feel close to another person again. Before I met you, I never knew what it was like to be able to look at someone and smile for now reason.

Sometimes I hate that I love you so much. And still you are the best thing that ever happened to me. No one else makes me happy like you do. I usually don't get attached too easily, but that changed when I met you. I never want to miss you.

I can't imagine my life anymore without you. I would be lost.

To be honest I'm too scared to tell you how I feel from face to face. Maybe I'm scared, because you mean more to me than any other person ever did before. And you should remember I'm not scared of anything.

You are everything I think about, everything I need, everything I want.

Your only friend

Armin

Dear [Y/N],

you have no idea how fast my heart races when I see you.

I love you more than words can show. And I think about you more than you could ever know.

I love my eyes when you look into them. I love my name when you say it. I love my heart when you touch it. I love my life when you are in it. I could write you a million words and not a single one of them would be able to describe how much you mean to me.

Truthfully, I could talk about you all day and all night and I would still have a million more things to say. But too many words become meaningless, so I'll just leave it at you are the most wonderful person I have ever met, and I can't imagine not to have you in my life.

if I could give you one thing in life, I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes, only then you would realize how special you are to me. I'm amazed when I look at you. Not just because of your looks, but because of the fact that everything I have ever wanted is right in front of me.

I know we are too young and still it's early to early to say thing... but I know you are the one.

And I will love you until the day I die.

Just a shy boy

Bertholdt

Love of my life,

remember the day we first started talking to each other? Cause stats what started you and I. Ever since we met, I've known that you are special. The bond between us is special. That the way we talk and laugh around each other is different than everybody else. That I will never meet anyone I can trust as much as I trust you.
And I think most people search their whole lives to find what I've already found. I found you - the love of my life. The best friend by my side. The one person who listens to me, even if don't say a word. It's like you are by my side the whole time.
You have changed my entire life with your presence and your lovely smile.

I have completely fallen for you. Everything you do, everything you say, everything you are.

You are my first thought in the morning, you are my last thought before I fall asleep, and you are almost every thought in between.