Smoke Break

Heheheheheheh. That drawing of Bendy looks so cool!!! Unfortunately, it isn't mine but kudos to the artist! I got inspired by this picture and wrote this. I really wrote what was on my mind when I saw this. I apologize if this is bad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The room was filled with smoke. The fire alarm was off, so everyone in the building wouldn't freak out. Joey, Henry, Sammy and Wally were playing poker while they were taking a smoke break (duh). They were stressed from all the work they were given and handed out. Playing cards seemed to help the men and help them relax. Even though they get mad at the bullshit that occurs during their games. Behind the door that led into the room, was Bendy. He was watching the men take long breaths from their cigarettes. Smoke flowed out of their mouths, like a snake slithering into the air. He thought it smelled terrible, and heard from several workers that what they were doing was bad for their bodies. Yet, it is incredibly difficult to quit doing it. Joey saw Bendy's tail swaying behind his "hidden" figure.
"Bendy," the devil jumped at the sudden sound of Joey's voice. "I know you are there. Come on out." The small cartoon looked a little sheepish when he moved to the vision of the the three other men. Bendy could see that there were 4 glass bottles on each end of the table. Then he intently stared at the stick of nicotine. Sammy leaned backwards so his chair adjusted his angle. Twirling around the cigarette between his fingers, smirked and said "want to try a smoke?" (Don't do this at home kids or at all) Bendy cocked his head to the side.
"What is that thing?" Henry glared at Sammy's question that was directed towards the small demon. Wally sighed and rubbed his temples, he clearly had enough shit to deal with already.
"It's called a cigarette. I don't know why I smoke them even though they are bad for me and every other human in this room." Sammy rolled his eyes at Wally's statement about the cancer sticks. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a carton of cigarettes. Bendy took one and looked at it like it was the answer to the meaning of life. Joey plucked the cigarette from Bendy's fingers and lit it up with his lighter. He gave it back to the cartoon and took an inhale of his own cigarette; Bendy followed suit. 

Cough! Cough!

Bendy coughed as he exhaled the smoke from his only lungs. Joey smiled and closed his eyes. "I wish we could have more days like this." Behind the table was a radio, it was announcing the events happening in Europe with Germany invading France.

Attention to all abled bodied men! Japan has bombed Pearl Habour in Hawaii! The army will be drafting men to join. You cannot refuse the request from the military.

The room was silent. A knock came from the door, it was an intern that was working for the workshop. He held a letter from the government.
"Excuse me boss, I got a letter for Mr. Henry." Henry got up from his seat and thanked them. He quietly read the letter and started to shake. He turned around with tears in his eyes. After that, Bendy's memory starts to fade and he can't remember what happened next. Bendy is against a wall outside and far away from the workshop. Their show had gone under a long time ago, and he couldn't stay cooped up for long. He pulled out a lighter and a carton of cigarettes from his trench coat pocket. Putting one in his mouth, he lights it up. Joeys words ring in his ears. Tears flow from his eyes.

"Why couldn't there been more happy days?"

-------------------------------------------------------------

Are you sad, cause I'm sad. I'm so sorry for delaying this and making the ending sad. If it felt rushed at the end, that's because I have family over. I am going to make it up by writing something much better. I promise.
I don't own Bendy or any of the game and its content.