Serenade My Story Pt. 2!

I saw an ask about this one shot, and if there was going to be a second part. So I thought, why the hell not. I'm not going to say if it has a happy ending or not. As usual, I don't own anything that is from Bendy and the Ink Machine. Enjoy!
Requested by gospelofdismay and Lilythefallenhuman

-------------------------------------------------------

It has been 30 years since Henry has seen the workshop. He had to leave for family problems and he was devastated that he had to leave his beloved Sammy. He eventually grew to love another who had an interest in drawings as he. Getting a letter from Joey after such a long time came at a surprise. It took a while for him to decide on coming or not, but it would be good to see everyone including Bendy, Boris and apparently a new character named Alice. It was going to be a couple hours, but it would be worth it.

Time Skip

After five hours of flying, Henry finally arrived at his old workspace. Going to Joey Drew Studios took a bit longer than Henry had expected but he was happy when he arrived. Looking down at his hand, there laid a gold band to represent his marriage. How would he explain this to Sammy, he had grown to love another over the years. Henry still blushes over the thought of the song and cartoon that Sammy sang to. The memory is still held dear to his heart. Walking forward, Henry opens the main doors to the studio and walks in. His eyes widened at what he saw through the first hallway. Rereading the letter from his former friend, Henry walks through the hallways of the studio. In an open room, there was Boris strapped to a table with his rib cage exposed!
"Boris! Who did this to you?!" Henry rushed over to the dead cartoon wolf as he was extended on the wood. It was impossible to remove him from the table, Boris would be forever stuck exposed. Collapsing to the ground, Henry cries for his dead friend. Then he wondered where Bendy was if Boris was like this. After walking backward out of the room, he started to look for where the cartoon demon could be. In the biggest room of all, there was a giant machine that was labeled "Ink Machine". Henry looked at it and was incredibly confused, it appeared to be shut off. In the room next to it, it said to collect six items in order to fix it. Henry set out for the artifacts around the shop.

Time Skip

It has been a while since Henry last saw Bendy. When the demon came through wooden planks in the Ink Machine room, that have magically appeared, he fell through the floor when trying to run away. Mainly it has would always be his first love, now his feelings for him have disappeared. In the room there was a roll of film and it was labeled "Sammy and Henry's Cartoon". Henry hugged it close to him as he cried for his Sammy, wondering he was in this building. Unbeknownst to him, a figure was standing above the recording room. They were watching Henry cry and sob for someone that is no longer who is here. Only someone for their Lord Bendy. Dry heaving, Henry gets up with tears staining his clothes and film. Listening to the tape cassette in the room, and following the instructions. One of the many tapes was Sammy, his voice filled a part of a void left in Henry's heart. Having the key to leave the workshop and able to find someone to tell them about this, he gets up and leaves. It wasn't till five minutes later, is when he would be knocked unconscious by the man he had once loved.
"Sleep sleep my little sheep, it is time to rest your head and go to sleep." Dragging the man, the masked man couldn't help look and him. He was of a short stature, possibly 5'6". Soft brown hair that looked like is hasn't been brushed for a couple days. On his chin, there were some whiskers  starting to grow as well. On his left ring finger, there was a golden band. The masked man felt anger bubble inside him for some unknown reason. Then sadness entered them, this man probably had a family and he wouldn't go missing without a reason. Ignoring all other feelings that may come, he ties up the man to a wooden beam that has a pentagram underneath it. Soon, Henry began to regain consciousness. "Rise and shine my little sheep."
"What's going on? Where am I?" Henry asked in a groggy voice. In front of him was an inked man with the memories he has locked away in his subconscious. It took a minute for Henry to fully understand who was standing in front of him. "Sammy... is that you? What happened?" Henry's voice was drowning in sadness. This couldn't be the same man that sang to him all those years ago.
"The man that you loved is gone. I only care about my lord, Bendy. I will become as powerful as my lord is, and he shall notice me with you as my sheep. You mean NOTHING TO ME." Sammy spoke to Henry as he stood there crying, thinking that all of this was his fault. "I'm so Sammy for leaving you. I'm sorry for leaving everyone behind, I should've told you before I left. I wish I stayed behind." Henry cried out to his previous lover. All his cries went heard, yet ignored. Sammy left the room that held the crying man. He went to the room where he could hear everything the man he once loved said. It held three microphones and it was connected to a speaker to his room. Soon, he recognized some of the words he was singing.     "...I long to tell you that I'm always thinking of you
I'm always thinking of you....
It always ends up to one thing honey
And I can't think of right words to say." Henry was singing to himself, the words from the very cartoon that was made for him. All of Sammy's memories flooded his mind. The times he spent with the young cartoonist. When he first made love to him, he truly loved him. It was too late, it was too late to turn back. Opening the gate that separated Henry and a pool of ink, he called for Bendy. Soon enough Henry's screams filled the room, entering Sammy's room as he cried into his hands. He couldn't be saved. His lord will come and save him from his despair soon enough. It wouldn't be enough to excuse what he had done to the man he had fallen in love with.

————————————————————
I'm back!! I'm sorry for being gone for so long, another oneshot is coming up and it has Boris!!! I hope you enjoyed this! Hehehehehe, I'm so evil. I'll be back soon!!!!