Her.

*Lorna's pov*

She always talks me into these things. She's manipulative like that. To be honest I don't really know who I was fooling, I knew my feelings for her wouldn't just go away- even when I was saying "I do" to the man I'd told myself I loved. But honestly- it's her. It was always her.
But now there's no going back. This is it. I'm 5 months pregnant and I've just left my husband for a girl I met in prison. Oh god. I could always still go back- no, if nicky doesn't love me no one will. Plus, I love her.
I guess it's almost like fate really, how both our times are so close. Mine went up for reasons I don't agree with, like so what I broke the phones again? But hers went down, which made it so we get out exactly 5 days apart, her, then me.

*nicky's pov*

You know, it took her long enough. How many hints do I have to drop you know? She knew I loved her and she knows I still do, I'm not so sure she knows I always will though. She gets paranoid like that, I don't know how to prove that I'm not gonna leave her again, she's insane, you know? She's insane. And I love it. I don't really know what I was thinking when I told her to leave Muchi-pants and come with me when we get out. But it happened. It's happening, shit. I got the girl- fuckin' a. I get out in around 2 months, then Lorna's getting out like a week later I think? I don't know. But I'll wait for her. I promised I would.