Waist (Day 3)

(A/N: Favorite Hiccstrid Kiss. Please, listen to the song ❤️)

She felt the tingle of his lips on hers, even after they parted. She still felt the pressure of his slightly chapped, wind blown lips on hers and she smiled slightly, licking her lips.

Her eyes drifted from his emerald eyes to his mouth before gazing into his eyes again. Hiccup smiled softly and tightened the grip he had around her waist, pulling her closer, - if that was even possible.

She felt the tips of his fingers dig into her back but she loved it. His other hand had found hers and he had intertwined his fingers with hers.

His gaze never left hers as he slowly leaned in once again, closing his eyes after seeing hers drooping.

His forehead touched hers and he sighed in contentment, letting go of her hand and snaking his other hand around her waist.

The surroundings were quiet, peaceful. The quiet room of his was lit by a candle, the moon and the stars in the dark night sky.

Astrid felt his heart beat against her own chest, nothing between them but two layers of clothes. The tunic she borrowed from him and his own shirt.

Her legs were bare and goosebumps formed on her skin as a slight breeze flew through the room. She stepped closer to the man she loved dearly, her arms tightening their grip around his neck, shoulder and back.

She pulled her head back and buried her nose into his collarbone, breathing in his typical, Hiccupy scent. Forge, fire, smoke, forest and sweat.

All him.

How could she become this lucky?

She surely didn't deserve any of this. Not him. She had treated him like shit when they were younger and even though she had apologized over and over and over again, - even after all these years - he still forgave her.

He said that he forgave her the second she did that thing because he could never be mad at her.

He told her the truth about how he felt when they were younger.

Sure, he said that he hadn't been mad at her and that was true. He had been mad at himself. He had been mad at himself because he loved her. A person that surely wouldn't love him back. He had told her that he had cursed himself for loving her and he had been mad because if it.

He told her that he felt bad because if it. Not because he knew that he wouldn't make her fall in love with him...but because he felt sorry for her because he was loving her.

When he told her these stuff, Astrid had been sitting beside him on the bed. She had grabbed his hand and put it on her chest, right over her heart.

At that time, they had been dating for three months and still never said those three words.

She had put his hand over her heart and said those words, - "I love you." He had felt how her heart had fluttered extra much right as she had said that. He had looked at her with a look she couldn't describe. It was full of everything. Happiness, sadness, he had been confused and scared while also being surprised and confident.

His emotions had been all mixed up.

However, he had just smiled, hooking a hand around her waist and pulling her in and placing his lips on hers, initiating a more passionate kiss then the first time they kissed, after she had gotten her sight back when they were on Dragon's Edge.

Since then, things had changed and their kisses got more passionate then ever. Maybe that happened, maybe that was just illusions for then or maybe they had just grown closer and continued loving each other more?

That last one seemed more realistic.

Astrid smiled and pulled back, looking up at him and into the eyes of the young man she loved so dearly.

Hiccup looked down at her and they both smiled at the same time. Astrid leaned up slightly, the hand she had around his neck, loosening and traveling into his hair, fiddling with his auburn locks.

Hiccup bent his neck and their lips met in a slightly open mouthed kiss, their eyes drifting shut and them sinking into the love their shared.

They were two separate persons but at the same time, they were one and they knew exactly what the other one wanted.

Hiccup slowly backed her up towards the bed and laid her down, still kissing her. He settled himself over her, his legs between hers.

Astrid hummed before putting her hands in his chest and pushing him away from her slightly so he would break the kiss. She took a deep breath or two as she looked at him, her hands on his chest turning into fists and grabbing his shirt.

"I love you. Gods above do I love you," She whispered before pulling him down towards her, getting go of his shirt and placing her hands on his back and neck.

Hiccup carefully laid down between her legs and on her chest, putting his head on her collarbone.

Astrid smiled and stroke his back, her hand gliding under his shirt and pulling it up as she ran her hand along his bare back.

Her hand traveled all the way from the top of his shoulder blades to the edge of his pants, just under the slight dimples at the end of his back. Her nails stretched his skin and he sighed softly. He loved it when she did that.

"I love you too, Astrid. I'll never stop loving you," Hiccup murmured into her neck. Astrid smiled.

"Good. That goes for me too."

(A/N: I hope you liked this chapter. I loved writing this. Thank haddockthethird for showing me this song. I've been tagging him so much lately but, it's only because he deserves it. Amazing human being.

Don't argue with me, you know you're amazing :') ❤️)

- Toothless_NightFury1