1

Yu-ri

"Its me, your mom. I'm on a plane to South Korea right now and I need you to pick me up. You can do that much for your mother, right?" The line went dead.

When I received that call, I was surprised and also angry. All she had ever done was give birth to me, take care of me until I turned 10 and then proceeded to dump me with Aunt so that she could run away to her Australian boyfriend. Aunt took good care of me but then, I had wished for my mother.

This was the first time she had called in 11 years. She hadn't even bothered to ask about my wellbeing. I didn't want to wait for her arrival at the airport. I don't even want her back in my life. However, Aunt had convinced me and here I was at the airport, waiting for her to arrive.

Soon enough, a huge mob of reporters holding cameras, and a very huge group of girls quickly shuffled to where someone seemed to be coming from. It was obviously a male celebrity. Could it be...? Bi? Lee Min-ho? GDragon? Or a foreign celebrity? Jeoseutin Bibeo? (If that was how his name was pronounced?)

I was curious but I was one of the very very very few people that understood that celebrities needed their private space. Besides, I couldn't catch a glimpse of anything with all the fan girls blocking my view.

The whole large airport felt congested due to the large crowd. I needed to go somewhere quiet. I hated when I was in a place with too much people. Assemblies were not my thing.

I found myself in a quiet female restroom. After splashing a little water on my face, I turned off the tap and rested on the sink.

Did Mother really expect me to take her in with open arms after 11 years of absolutely no communication? I never even expected to see her back in my life this early. I never even expected to see her again.

I heard the sound of a stall opening and a male rushed out quickly. What was a male doing in a female restroom? This guy probably didn't know I was watching him.

When he turned to face me, it took me a few seconds to process things and while he was still shocked, my mouth was in the form of a deep scowl.

-
"Betrayal is the worst form of sin"

Who do you think it is?