6

Yu-ri

The sight of him repulsed me. Seeing him right now in this cafe still made my skin crawl. I didn't think I'd be able to stay any longer but his eyes had already met mine. I took a sip of my coffee coolly, trying not to make it obvious that I knew him. I continued reading the book I brought in here to waste time.

I always loved this cafe. It was like a haven where I could stay without worries of my mom, college and Byun Baekhyun. Not a lot of people knew this place as it looked archaic and hidden due to other bigger cafes and restaurants, it also seemed like a great place to read apart from the library. Now, I wasn't so sure if I would ever step a foot in here again.

I subtly looked at where he stood, he was now smiling, walking over to me.

'Please don't come here. Please don't come here.' I chanted in my head while I tried focusing on the book.

"Wow... Its been a while, hasn't it?" Yoongi smiled and simply relaxed himself on the empty seat on my table, trying to make me look him in the eye.

'Be calm Yu-ri... Be calm.' I started another chant in my head which did absolutely nothing to calm me. My hands shook as I dropped my book on the table and rested them on my lap. I raised my head up, acknowledging his presence.

"Do I know you?" I had on an indifferent expression as I asked, faking inability to recognize who he is. His smile faltered slightly but he quickly recovered as he laughed.

"You couldn't have forgotten me so easily." He smiled, raising a hand to touch my face which I quickly swatted and stood up. I grabbed my book and stood up, glaring down at the guy who looked way too comfortable.

"Can you leave or should I leave for you? I don't know you, mister. So," I sighed, raising my head to massage my temple. "Please stop harassing me!"

My words attracted the attention of the very few customers and also Jungkook, the teenage guy who worked part time in the cafe. He was the son of the owner of the cafe and we've talked a bit, I guess that made us close, as he headed towards the table I was at.

"Is there a problem?" He asked, glancing back and forth at the both of us.

"Nope," Yoongi said, his eyes still on me. "Just met a former classmate."

"Ahh..." He acted like he had just realized something, looking at me before averting his eyes to Yoongi with lips pursed. "Then why does she look like she doesn't know you?"

"She knows me, she's just pre-"

"Please leave before I report you for sexual harassment," Jungkook said, cutting him off.

Yoongi smirked before standing up. "Don't think you escaped home so easily," He said before walking out, making the bell at the top of the door jingle once more.

I sighed, looking at Jungkook gratefully while he nodded, showing he understood, and left. I sank back on the seat as the few people continued taking their beverages.

3rd Person

Yu-ri gasped at the impact of being slammed against the wall. The moment she got called out of the classroom, she had gotten surrounded by Yoongi and his goons and then led to one of the corners of school to be hidden from the teachers.

Yoongi never did anything to Yu-ri, he let them do all the work. Today, they resorted to kicking as she felt all her body ache. Tears were slowly blurring her sight and she didn't bother to wipe them.

"Princess, don't cry. If you cry, my heart will hurt," Yoongi said in a sing-song manner, his hand resting on his chest to indicate that he was hurt.

One of the goons stopped the assault and turned to look at him. "You've never hit her with us. Aren't you gonna hit her too?"

"Nah, I'll pass," He said, resting his back against the wall as he closed his eyes. "My mommy said boys who hit girls are cowards. I don't want to be a coward and hurt my princess."

-
"Never seems to stop."

I can't even imagine Yoongi being this way... But yea... I imagined it :|