The Labyrinth and The Interrogations

And the game began, of course... A normal kidnapper wouldn't just let their victims go without a fight. I was scared... but I had to act brave... for Kawaii~chan.

The beginning of the Labyrinth
2:47 a.m.

Zane: Hey Kawaii~chan... do you think we should split up, or stay together?

Kawaii~chan: Why would we split apart Zane~Kun? What if one of us get lost?

Zane: Because, if we do... then we'll be able to cover more ground... and remember, they said if one of us made it, they'd let us go...

Kawaii~chan: Zane~Kun's right, but Kawaii~chan doesn't want to be alone in the dark.

Zane: Then we'll stay together! [Thank goodness, I don't think I could handle being alone in here...]

Kawaii~chan: Hey Zane~Kun...

Zane: Yeah Kawaii~chan?

Kawaii~chan: I can see why Aphmau-Senpai became Zane~Kun's friend now... beyond that rough exterior, Zane~Kun is a really nice guy...

Zane: *I blush* T-t-thanks Kawaii~chan, and you're um... you're not as annoying as I thought you were... [Oh my Irene, that sounded so rude, what did I just say... Zane you idiot!]

Kawaii~chan: Thank you Zane~Kun, that means a lot more to Kawaii~chan than Zane~Kun might think...

Zane~Kun: Well then you're welcome Kawaii~chan... [Should I... should I even try to kiss her? No...]

Kawaii~chan: Zane~Kun? What are you thinking about?

Zane: Umm... nothing... *I blush*

Kawaii~chan: Hey Zane~Kun what did you to Kidnapper~Kun(Idk don't judge me) to make them so mad at you?

Zane: I guess that depends on who it is. I didn't really do anything so bad to deserve this... that I know of...

Kawaii~chan: Zane~Kun's right, people react to things differently.

???: Alright... It's time to come back! Your time in the Labyrinth is over for this week.

Zane: Alright, we're on our way back! [This week... huh, how long are they planning on keeping us here]

Kawaii~chan: So Zane~Kun, I guess we head back now...? So... can I ask you something Zane~Kun? *she has a slight blush on her face*

Zane: What is it? [What is she thinking?]

Kawaii~chan: Can... can I... can I kiss you? *she's blushing a deep scarlet now*

Zane: Sure... *we kiss* [when our lips connect I feel a spark, and for the first time since the kidnapping I felt genuinely happy]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Garroth: So... Aphmau... the polygraph's are scheduled today...

Aphmau: I know... I'm so anxious... if one of them was the kidnapper, there's no way they'd just walk in there without some kind of backup plan...

Garroth: Well... I guess we have to put our faith in the police for this one...

Katelyn: Hey Aph... they're set up, come in if you want to see.

Garroth: So are you ready...?

Aphmau: Are you?

Garroth: ...

Aphmau: Yeah, well... let's go...

Aaron: So... who do you think it is Aphmau?

Aphmau: Michi... it's the most realistic. Casey's to sweet to kidnap anyone, and Blaze is too honorable. But the only time I remember seeing Zane and Michi interact, she was pretty happy to see him...

Aaron: So you don't think it was any of them?

Aphmau: No, I don't...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Blaze's room:

Blaze: So what am I doing here?

Police: So... what were you doing on Christmas Eve a week ago?

Blaze: I was out getting drunk with my friends, we had one wicked hangover.

Police: So you weren't at Aphmau's Christmas Eve party?

Blaze: Nah dude, I was way too drunk by Christmas Day to go anywhere.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Casey's room:

Casey: What am I doing here? I haven't done anything wrong I swear.

Police: Don't worry, you're not in trouble. We just want to ask you a few questions.

Casey: Then ask away!

Police: Okay... what were you doing on Christmas Eve a week ago?

Casey: I was at Aphmau's party, I was hanging with my sister in her room.

Police: Is your sister here to confirm this?

Casey: Yah! She's right over there, the one with the light blue hair.

Police: *Speaks on radio* Let the girl with the blue hair in.

Katelyn: Casey! *she hugs him*

Police: Is it true that Casey was with you during the time of the incident?

Katelyn​: Yeah! We rarely see each other so we were talking.

Police: About?

Katelyn: How are lives have been going.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Michi's room:

Michi: So, we gonna get this over with?

Police: What were you doing during Christmas Eve last week?

Michi: Sleeping.

Police: All day?

Michi: Yep.

Police: Alright we're done.

Michi: Finally!

*she leaves*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Police: The Polygraph results came in, they were all telling the truth. They're all innocent.

*At that moment a face appears on every T.V. on the station got hacked and a face with a mask and a vocal distorter appears*

???: You think you can catch me! Hah, you weren't even close! Here, I'll give you a deadline. You have 11 more weeks before it'll be to late. Goodbye!

*signs out*

Aphmau: ...

Aaron: Aph, we'll find them *he puts his hand on her shoulder*

Aphmau: *pulls him into a hug and starts crying* I really do hope so...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I actually really like this chapter! Well I hope you enjoy, and I also will be revealing who the kidnapper(s) are/is next chapter!
-Samuel ✌