Creepypasta {CANON}Facts #2

1.) Slender man has a daughter.

False! I've been seeing this one going around a lot and once again I am here to speak the truth. Sorry fanboys and fangirls but the whole "Slenderman has a daughter" thing is false. There have been many people creating Oc's and claiming them as Slendermans kids as Canon when they really aren't (As shown in the picture above)is one of his "Supposed" children from a comic done by pshattuck called Creepypasta Chronicals. Victor-Surge (A.k.a The creator of Slender man has yet to have ever mentioned that Slender Man has any kids or  family) now before you all get your panties in a twist NO Slender the arrival does not count as Canon either as it is game made by fans. Until Victor Surge confirms about Slendermans past,family, and history this goes on to be false, Victor has mentioned that Oc's are welcomed to the world of Slender man and doesn't mind them at all.

2.) Masky loves Cheese cake.

False! The whole Masky loves cheese cake actually started as a joke that was made none other by Tim.During an interview he had claimed that he had gained weight during the making of Marbel Hornets after eating a lot of cheese cake and was not meant to be taken serious until fans began to go over board with fan art of Masky eating cheesecake.

Victor Surges Deviant Art account http://victor-surge.deviantart.com/