2. Slow Hands

AN: This section does contain implies of sexual content. Just a quick forewarning. Enjoy!

_____________________________________

Tonight had to be perfect. If Naminé wanted to impress Roxas, she'd have to get a little help from a friend of course. And that friend was no one other than Kairi.
The two girls were at Naminé's house and in her room. Kairi instantly went through her closet to look for an outstanding outfit that would for sure blow Roxas away. She picked out a dress eventually and showed it to Naminé. The dress was black and went down to the knees. It was short-sleeved, but exposed the shoulders. "This is the perfect one to get Roxas." She smirked.
Naminé sat on her bed, hands folded in her lap. She giggled softly and nodded. "I'll put it on." She stood up.
"I can do your make-up, then, too if you want." Kairi offered.
"Yeah, sure. Are you going to want to change, though?"
"Nope. I don't need to worry about blowing Sora's mind away." She laughed softly.
Naminé smiled and took the dress, going to change. She came back out a few minutes later in the dress. Kairi grinned, pleased. "Wow! You look great! Roxas is going to love it."
"You think so?" She asked, smiling shyly, her eyes lowering to the floor.
"Definitely! Come on, let's get that make-up done, put some heels on, and get Roxas to explode like a balloon!"
Naminé laughed at Kairi's excitement and nodded her head.

Loud music booming off the walls and a house full of drunk and dancing people wasn't really Kairi's or Naminé's thing, but Kairi wanted to help her friend and have a fun time out with Sora and Riku while Naminé was just there to be with Roxas and possibly befriend his friends.
As soon as they walked in, Naminé found many people in the crowd she knew of. There was Larxene, talking to Marluxia, her best friend and the only guy known in town to have pink hair. There was Aqua having herself a drink and chatting to Terra, one of the most handsome guys. Then there was Hayner and Olette, dancing. How Olette got Hayner to dance was a mystery. Then finally, there was Roxas, Sora, and Riku, all dressed in jeans and a nicely buttoned up shirt. The boys stood in a circle, talking and most likely waiting for them.
"I see the guys. Let's go over to them." Kairi smiled and grabbed Naminé's hand, leading her over to them.
Naminé took a nervous deep breath as she followed behind Kairi. Here goes nothing, she thought. "Hi, Roxas." She greeted as they arrived.
"Hey, Nami--" Roxas began, his eyes widening and finding a loss of words as he looked at her. She looked beautiful.
"Whoa!" Sora's eyes widened now too.
Riku's eyes widened as well, but he was able to control himself more and said, "Quit gawking, guys. You'll freak her out." He smirked.
"Heh..." Sora smiled awkwardly.
"I wasn't! Just...wow! You look great." Roxas spoke, smiling, his cheeks red.
Naminé smiled, looking down, her cheeks showing color as well. "Th-Thank you."
"Well let's go dance!" Kairi said, smiling.
"I'll be with you guys in a sec. I'd like to introduce Naminé to some people first." Roxas smiled.
"All right. Take your time." Kairi replied before flashing Naminé a quick wink which only caused her to blush more.
"Come on. Let's go." Roxas said, looking down at her. He grabbed her hand, his warm touch instantly melting into her heart like it always did, and led her over to Axel, Xion and Axel's boyfriend, Demyx. "Hey guys! I'd like to introduce you to a good friend of mine. This is Naminé."
"Hello." She smiled, looking at the three people that were Roxas's friends.
"Sooo, this is the girl you've been talking about? Well done, Roxy." Axel smirked.
"Axel!" Roxas's eyes widened.
Naminé smiled. So he did talk about her. "It's fine, Roxas. It's sweet."
He looked over at her and smiled shyly. "Y-Yeah, I guess so.."
Axel snickered quietly, swinging an arm around Demyx. She could feel Xion's eyes on her. When she decided to take a look at her, she averted her gaze and let out a sigh. "Um, I'm going to go talk to Zexion over there." Xion said.
"Oh, um, okay." Roxas said as Xion walked off.
"Did I...do something?" Naminé asked softly.
"No. Don't worry about it. Xion can be weird like that." Demyx reassured.
"Ar-Are you sure?"
"Yeah, Demyx is right. Xion doesn't chat people up right away. It took her a while to open up to us. So don't take it personally." Axel smiled.
"Believe us, you didn't do anything." Roxas said, placing his hand down onto her shoulder, gently.
"O-Okay..."

After introducing Naminé to his friends, the four of them began to drink. None of them actually started to notice how much they were drinking. Not even Naminé herself. They started off with just being a little tipsy. Now they were laughing loudly and having weird, drunken conversations. If only Naminé knew what would happen after this.
Soon, a rather seductive song came on, Slow Hands by Niall Horan. Naminé, who was normally shy and quiet, jumped up and giggled. "Roooxas, what do ya' say we have a little dance?" She asked in a drunken voice, grinning wildly at him and winking.
Roxas laughed and stood up. "Let's do it, baby." He slurred.
Naminé giggled and pulled him onto the dance floor. Axel shouted, "Yeah, get it, Roxas!" He grinned.
Him and Naminé laughed. She placed her hands on his chest and began pressing heated kisses to his neck. Roxas chuckled and grabbed her hips, tugging her close. Naminé giggled, grinding up against him. Roxas smirked, grinding back. He leaned in close, lips brushing up against her ear. "You know, I've always had a crush on you, baby girl..."
Naminé grinned, tilting her head to look up at him. "So have I, handsome." She giggled, running her hands down his chest.
"Yeah?" He smirked.
"Mhmm..." She hummed.
"Mind if I do this, then?" He asked, leaning his head down and pressing his lips against hers.
Naminé grinned and returned the kiss. "Mmm...not at all. Matter of fact, I wouldn't mind going further."
Roxas smirked. "Let's get upstairs, then." He said, squeezing her bum.
Naminé giggled and began to head upstairs with Roxas.

As soon as they entered the bedroom, the two engaged into a passionate and sloppy kiss. Roxas led her to the bed and gently pushed her down onto it. He crawled on top of her, not once breaking the kiss.

_____________________________________

AN: That's it for chapter 2! Hope you enjoyed it. Make sure to give feedback! Things sure got heated. 😉