💔FIVE: BROKEN RULES BROKEN ARGUMENTS💔

Ellie's Pov🖤
(May 2nd, 2017💔)

"Elliot Hobbs!" Luke screamed out from the garage. I ran back into the kitchen, would he be mad if he saw me with Dom? I mean.. I think they hated each other?

Luke isn't the boss of me. I thought to myself and looked up at the oldest brother. "Why are you talking to him!?" "Because he asked me to talk to him?" I said in a confused voice.

"Dont talk to him. Ok?" Luke asked and I stood up and put my finger into his chest.

"OKAY first off. I DO know who I am and I think you should be asking yourself that because you barley know me." Once again Luke tried to talk but that wasn't happening anytime soon. By the time everyone was either by the garage door or the kitchen door.

"You were never there for me! You were never there for me after mom and dad died!"

"Ellie-" Gio said calmly and trying to grabbed me but I walked back to Luke right in his face.

"No!."

"I was always there for you when mom and dad died." Luke lies again.

"No you wasn't! Yeah Gio was! But you!? Never! When Gio tried to come get me to visit when I was with Lani you didn't let him! It had nothing to do with racing! So why would you not let him see me!? Why did you send me off to Puerto Rico!? Was I not good enough but eight years later I kiss a boy you try to stop me!?"

I grabbed my jacket and keys. Luke tried to stop me with his 'Ellie' like he didn't do anything wrong. Even Dom tried to stop me but I was pushing everyone away. Luke grabbed my wrist and I felt disgusted. I flung my arm back and ended up slapping him. Quickly hopped in my car and started to drive. I didnt know where I was going and I was driving fast .. Like a racer.

Something my brother didnt want me to be.

A/n

I'm in the car going home atm and I really wanted to post a chapter soooooo here y'all go💞
And sorry its so short btw😐🤦

-Manii🖤🤘