👁TWENTY-ONE: LOOKS👁

Willow's Pov💨

Where is he?. I thought to myself as I continued to hide behind a tree.

Honk Honk.

"Hey loser." Dakota said with a smile on his face.

I giggled a little. "Hi Kota." I said while putting on my seat belt.

"What time I gotta have you back?"

"Eve said he won't be back into tomorrow but let's just say 3am."

"Okay..."

My eyes traveled from the window to Dakota. "Why are we worrying bout him drive!"

Dakota laughed, which sounded beautiful and hot to me. The building where I got yelled at twenty-four-seven disappeared quickly as Dakota started to drive.

He kept his hands on the wheel and eyes on the road as he drove fast. Even if he was a racer he still cared bout his life and I could tell.. He probably had something to live for.

Anger.

The look of anger was in his eyes, but with a touch of sensitivity and happiness. Dakota looked like the type of kid who would always get into fights easily, I could see why he was Dom's friend again.

"Where are we going?.." I asked out of nowhere, we were quiet for ten minutes straight.

"Just.. Just wait." Dakota said as he gave me a smile.

"Okay" I said while shaking my head.

Fifteen minutes later we pulled up to a cliff by a beach.

Dakota took my hand while he convinced me to get out the car to sit with him.

"So.. Tell me bout yourself"

I looked at him confused then back at the sky. "What is there to tell?"

"Like.. How did u get to work for Owen?"

"Well.. One of my friends knew and took me to a street race.. After he spotted me the told me bout the money I took the offer.." I started.

"More like kidnapping me and abusing me since I was 15." I mumbled but loud enough for Kota to hear.

"Abuse!? We gotta get y'all out of there!" Dakota screamed out. Before he said more I covered his mouth.

"You can't tell nobody! I mean Nobody okay!?"

Dakota nodded quickly. "I won't babe, dont sweat bout it."

Did he just call me babe?..

"Babe?" I said again while looking at Dakota.

"I-I mean, I-I ain't mean it in that way! I-I, I-Im sorry-" Before he continued ranting our lips met and we were kissing.

"Shh.. I dont care" I said before we continued to kiss.

Dakota pulled back and looked at me.

"The team and I are gonna get y'all out of there." He said and I felt the feeling of hope again.

Dom's Pov💘

Dom's Pov💘

"So where's Letty right now?.." Roman asked me.

"Dont know." I responded quickly as Ellie came skipping down the stairs.

"And we're going to find her and get them outta there" Ellie said as she pecked me on the cheek.

"Guys!.." Giovanni called out to us. "We better do it soon because Shaw just tried to pull something!"

"Like what?" Emmanuel asked as we all walked up to Giovanni.

"Stupid shit like he always do." Tej said.

We've then heard multiple cars pull up and see people get out.

Eve, Marco, and Cleo.

"Toretto." Marco called out to me.

"What'd you want Marco?." I asked with my arms crossed.

He handed me a file. I looked at it then up at them.

"Wanna team up?.." He asked with a smirk on his face.

"Thats going to be a lot of power!" Dakota screamed out to me with.. Willow holding his hand?

"What- let's do it." I answered with a smirk on my face.

"Looks like Owen is going to go to team pussy." Bianca said.