☪TWENTY-FOUR: THE END?..☪

Dom's Pov💘

"So Dom.." Tej started. "What are we going to do now?.. I mean.. We beat Shaw and his crew.."

I laughed a little. "Does it matter? Let's just.. Wait till something else starts.. We cannnnn maybe fix our cars, race, enjoy life."

"And maybe chill for a little" Letty said as she noogied me.

"Yeah, Yeah, maybe we can." I agreed.

Ellie walked up to me and kissed me on the cheek. "Can we talk?" She asked.

"Yeah.." I said as I grabbed her hand and walked across the street.

"What's up?" I asked.

"You.. Care bout family right?.." Asked Ellie.

"Of course babe, why wouldn't I?"

"Well I think our family is getting a little bigger.." Ellie said with a smirk on her face.

Bigger? Wait..

"Wait... Really!? You're-"

Ellie laughed. "Yes. I'm pregnant."

"No way!" I picked her up and spin her while hugging her.

"Yes way Dom!" Ellie said while laughing at me being shocked.

"Since when?"

"I found out a week ago"

I kissed her on the lips and hugged her. "I fucking love you"

"I know, and I love you too idiot"

"Eh, at least I'm smart as you" I said as I put her on my back.

"You finally told him?" Gio asked as we walked up to him.

"Yup" Ellie said and kissed my cheek.

"Waiiiitttt... They knew?" I asked.

"Told them this morning so don't feel salty"

"Touché."

"So Dom.. This the end?.." Tej asked.

"Hell no!" Dakota screamed out at him.

"It ain't.. Its the beginning"

"Congrats bro." Bianca said while Chloe sitting in her lap. "Always knew you would be a good father, and you chose the perfect girl too."

"Yeah, never knew you would become a softy" Dakota said with a smirk on his face.

"Don't worry Kota I know you and Willow will have a trouble maker one day" Melanie said while punching Dakota.

"Speaking of trouble makers.. Mel turn round.." Ellie said.

"Malaya!" Mel screamed out while jumping on her girlfriend from Tulsa Oklahoma since age 15, basically soulmates.

"Hey babe." Malaya said as she carried Mel over to us and shook my hand. "Nice to see you again Toretto. Especially from that other race. Emmanuel, Johnny's been worried sick since you ain't call him last week, and little Ellie el, can't believe you've fell for a tough guy like Dom."

Ellie laughed. "Yeah, yeah, he's going to be even more soft when I have a Toretto."

"No way!" Malaya laughed. "You've done got pregnant by the guy! Congrats!"

"Who wants to go to the beach?.." Dakota asked and we all looked at each other.

I threw Ellie on my back and grabbed my car keys. "Race Y'all!" I screamed out as Ellie and I got into my car and drove off.

"Is this really The end for us Dom?" Ellie asked as I sped down the street.

I laughed and kissed her hand. "Nah, it ain't babe"

A/N

And that was the ending to my first and best book the fast life🖤 I can't express how much i love this book and how it made me enjoy writing more ! Thank you for everyone who read , voted , commented and everything else!!! Can't wait to see you guys soon!🖤🖤🖤

-Love ,
Manii🖤🤘🏽