1 day till tour

Lycia's POV
My birthday is tomorrow!! I tell corbyn. I'm so excited because I get to spend it with my amazing boyfriend jack and my brother Danny, and my awesome new friends. And my fans I love them. Tour is also tomorrow.. I'm happy because we all already on the way to the airport so we can go to Hawaii.

Jacks POV
Im in the car next to Lycia and she just yells at corbyn because she's excited that her birthdays tomorrow and it is the most cutest thing ever, ugh she's just so perfect I love her so damn much and she has no clue about the surprise so it's all good because none of the guys have told her about it and I thought they would have. But I still have some fans in on it so this is going to be amazing.

Zach's POV
We are on our way to the airport so we can start tour in Hawaii it's going to be amazing I love meeting all the fans, they do so much to support us and all I want to do is make their dreams come true. And jack has this surprise for Lycia and it's so adorable I love how cute they are. But she's so sweet jack is so lucky to have her as a girlfriend. I wish I could.

Jonahs POV
We are on our way to the airport to go to Hawaii, and it's so fun because Lycia keeps screaming at everyone, it is so funny I love it... but I love her... but I can't have her.. it sucks jack is so lucky to have her. 

Corbyns POV
While sitting in the car next to my amazing bestfriend she comes and screams in my ear because tomorrow is her birthday and I think I'm deaf now, but I introduced her to my baby Christiana and they are legit besties now. I'm so glad. But I'm also very glad that I'm going on tour again.