a beginning statement

EDITED

        I wrote this way back in like... 2017, 2016 maybe? Those dates are probably wrong, but it was awhile. I was like, 12. Anyways, I'll leave my old speech here because it's valid haha. I'll be editing the book, making it not as.... 12 year old...y. I don't know about some people, but I hate bad grammar in these types of things. Not to say I really read x readers to often anymore. Im not even on this app anymore haha. I really only read angst because I'm an anGstY tEen nOw. (Please shoot me). Anyway, here's my speechC, sorry for rambling.

I wrote this because I noticed how Lance wasn't getting nearly enough love or credit, like he honestly deserves. He's been 7th wheeled in the show's fandom and frankly in the show its not right to me. I honestly love this character and he inspires me to be better, y'know? Honestly I think he hides under a fake smile to hide a broken soul. (Woah there, getting anGstY 12 yr old me lol) I hope that one day he gets the credit he deserves. Lance McClain is an irreplaceable part of the team on Voltron, and to anybody who thinks different.. i would like to say screw you but that's your opinion. Lance needs support. He's fictional, I know, but still. He is portrayed as a womanizer, but that may be there just to help him cope. My theory is that he does this all because he think that Keith is way better than him, that everyone is. Which is false(hood). So maybe that's why he always is comparing himself to Keith as well. Who knows.

the rest of my speech will be from present time, 5/6/20.

Now that the series is over, I struggle, as the rest of you, with how it ended. Not only was the whole of season 8 rushed, especially his and Allura's relationship, I thought it was kinda cruel. They gave him everything he wanted, Allura, some support, his family... then Allura sacrificed herself, for starters. Did it really have to be that way? I personally don't think so. He almost lost his sister, Veronica, saving the world, which isn't that bad since he didn't, but did the rest of you see how he was willing to just give up? I wonder what mental state he was in when he faced that ship. If the red lion didn't come, he would've died. Also, while I'm here, WHY DID NOBODY FIND OUT THAT HE ACTUALLY DIED? Like D I E D. The man got BODIED! Allura BROUGHT HIM BACK. And N O B O D Y K N E W.
Wack.

As a final statement, I'm sorry if this offends anyone, I'm making this a female reader book. It's what I originally intended and it's for ease as well. I'm so sorry again if this offends anyone, I truly don't mean anything by it. I'll try to do better in the future.

(this is my original farewell, except I changed my name because I changed my user. Don't know why I felt the need to explain that, but oh well.)

I hope Lance McClain will get the things he needs.
Anyways,
Enjoy!
Lee