Love letters

While I waited for an officer to come get me so I could get my mugshot someone quietly made their way into my mind, Clair.  Up until now I didn't let myself think of her, I couldn't handle it. I was a criminal now but she was still my sweet girl. But that will never last it can't I know it can't. I'll be in jail for the next 25 years I'd be 43 by the time I might be considered for parole.
Clair always had her heart set on having a family she always wanted to get married and have kids with someone who would love her as much as she loved them. It's just who she was, she wanted to take care of everyone. She wore her heart on her sleeve.

I knew that I had to hand in all of my personal belongings but I'm writing her a letter before I have to leave for good. I started writing knowing that I didn't have much time before my mugshots.

Dear Clair,
You know I still love you and I always will. But move on without me you have to it's not a choice. I'll be 43 when I'm considered for parole. Maybe then I can come visit you , your husband and your kids. Maybe just maybe you'll consider helping me be my old self again when I get out. You know help me remember what it's like feel loved and wanted in this world. I'm sure my parents won't want to help considering that they'll be in their 70s. And lily, please Clair please take care of her. I know how strong of a bond you two have she really needs you to be there for her right now. Make sure she doesn't do anything stupid please. If something happens to you or her I won't be able to live with myself.

No matter the fact that you will move on without me. Babe, just know that you will always be my daisy in a field of roses, my unique poetic love. I will always love you and I will always miss you.
-Tom

I heard someone walking so I put the letter in one of the pockets in my jumpsuit. Now I wait for someone I can ask to deliver it.