Chapter 2

2 months later- after summer vacation

Harry sighed as he grabbed another shirt and placed it in his trunk. Jeff was laying on his bed, moping and wallowing in despair. "Do you have to go?" Jeff wined. Harry rolled his eyes. "We've been over this, Jeff, about a million times. I have to go or ill get my wand snapped. Its just till I get wandless and wordless magic down and learn more dark magic. I'll be back for Christmas." Harry replied. Jeff grumbled a few colorful words under his breath. Harry chuckled while putting a large bag of cooked human-bacon in his trunk. "I think you can survive a few months with out me. You managed it for 8 years, after all." He told his complaining friend. Jeff snorted. Harry finished packing and closed his trunk. He placed in on the floor by his door and turned to his friend. "Jeff, I'll be leaving soon. Can I please have a hug?" He asked the ravenete. Jeff begrudgingly got up and approached his shorter friend and trapped him in a tight hug. 

After about five minutes, Jeff begrudgingly let him go. "Come back soon. Kill as many of those bastards as you can." Jeff said, his own way of saying good-bye. Harry nodded, "Of course. I have to keep my supply of human-bacon stocked." he retorted. Jeff snorted in amusement. Harry grabbed his trunk and trudged down stairs to where Slenderman was waiting for him. 'Are you ready, child?' he asked. Harry nodded. 'Then let us go.' And within seconds, Harry was standing outside of the London train station.

15 minutes later he was aboard the train in his own compartment. He slung his trunk up onto the rack and sat down. He stared into his reflection in the window. Over the past two months, Harry had changed drastically. His raven hair had grown out and was currently braided with a lightning blue streak though his hair. His green eyes now resembled avada kedavra green, rather than his mother's emerald green and he no longer needed glasses, EJ had fixed his vision. His complexion had become pale and he had stopped growing taller. He now stood at 5'5, only slightly taller then BEN. 

Harry was watching the trees go by, when the door to his compartment slid open. "Well, look who it is, boys. It's Potter! Finally get rid of the weasel and the mud-blood? Oh! Look, Potter's trying to pass as a girl!" Malfoy taunted behind him, his smug voice slowly pissing Harry off. His eyebrow twitched seconds before Malfoy was glued to the ceiling in the hallway. He heard Malfoy's goons gasping and running to get help. His eyes glowed briefly and the door closed back. 

The rest of the trip went by peacefully and he entered the great hall in peace. It wasn't until Dumbledore introduced the woman dressed in too much pink, that Harry had a sense of dread settle over him. He had a bad feeling about this woman, that he'd get a lot of problems out of her. He tuned out of her.....exceedingly long speech and simply waited for the feast to begin.

_________________________________LINE BREAK_______________________________

It wasn't until he had received his first detention from the woman that he discovered out why the woman rubbed him the wrong way. She had told him to sit and write lines with one of her....personal..quills and a few minutes later, he had found out why. The woman had the students that were given detention with her to write lines, were given a blood quill. He seethed at this, but refrained from telling the other creeps about it, especially Jeff, knowing that the creeps would want to tear the woman apart. 

This went on for the next 3 months, until, one day, just an hour after Dumbledore had gave a subtle tongue lashing to Umbridge, at lunch time, a great commotion went on just outside the Great Hall. Harry ignored the noise, as per usual, until the doors flew open and 3 very pissed off creeps stalked in. Jeff was flanked by Toby and BEN. "Where the hell is she? I'm going to kill her! Umbridge is going to regret the day she ever fucked with my lightning bug!" He had spotted her and jumped to attack her, when he froze as a green aura surrounded him. Harry spoke calmly, not bothering to look at him. "Calm down, Joker. If anyone has the right to kill her, it's me. If I haven't killed her yet, it's for a reason, though she has very little time left to walk among the living in a mortal body." The muggle-borns and half-bloods all gasped as they recognized the three creeps and the fact that Harry seemed to know them. 

A THUD sounded as one of Toby's axes landed in between Umbridge's eyes.

Harry sighed, dropping the spell. "Never mind..." He said, slightly annoyed. Jeff landed with a thud before he jumped up and hugged Harry from behind. "Harry! You know, when we found out from Slender what the horrible woman was doing, Everyone wanted to come and help, unfortunately, Hogwarts would only let the three of us inside. " Jeff said. Harry raised an eyebrow at this. "How many is here?" He asked the paler boy. Jeff seemed to think for a minute, before replying, "Everyone". Harry sighed before standing up. Mcgonagall came up to them. "Mr. Potter! Just what is the meaning of this?!" She screeched. Harry winced. "Please, Professor, refrain from shouting in my ear." Harry commented. Dumbledore rose from his seat. "Mr. Potter, I believe an explanation is in order. My office please." Harry sighed and turned to Toby and BEN. "Please go tell the others that I am fine and that Umbridge is dead." Harry asked the other two boys. They nodded and rushed off. He turned towards Professor Dumbledore, a sinking feeling in his stomach. 'Oh, boy...'