Prologue

Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN DANNY PHANTOM. All copyrights goes to the creator, Butch Hartman, and the studio Nickelodeon. I'm just a fan doing what I love best.

In the lair of Clockwork, he was just watching through his portal checking to make sure that the balance of time is still in tact. In future Amity Park, everyone seems peaceful and not a sign of any ghost activities is years. But he mainly focused on one particular person in mind. One by the name of Daniel "Danny" Fenton. "Well, let's see how our dear friend, Daniel has done ever since he changed his future. I don't agree that he should shown his true identity to the whole world, but he did saved both his world and the Ghost Zone. For that, he deserves what he worked hard on earning." Clockwork said to him as he watches the future that Danny Phantom created.

Danny seemed to be more happier and alive with what his has turned since he let the whole world know that he's the famous ghost boy, Danny Phantom. Everyone treats him as a hero and a regular human being and he finally started a happy relationship with his long-time friend, Samantha "Sam" Manson who is also happy that they are now more than friends. Tucker Foley is still living up to the role of Mayor of Amity Park after Vlad fled from total destruction and knows that he can't show his face in that town again. "Well, it seemed that the boy's future turned out for the best ever since he defeated the darkness in him. Truly proud of him." Clockwork said to himself before he floated around making sure everything is working. While doing so, he heard a sinister laughing inside. He looked around in battle position wondering who is out there. He hears clanging and realized what it is. "THE FENTON THERMOS! NO!" He flies towards it hoping to stop the clanging but he was too late for it has blown up and a huge puff of red smoke. Out of that red smoke from the ruined Fenton Thermos, he hears a menacing laugh he hoped not to hear again. And out of the smoke was a shadowy figure who came into the light. "No, it can't be." Clockwork said in a worried tone.

"I'm free!" Dark Danny said in his menacing voice. "Free to exact vengeance on the one who trapped me in that prison." He looked at the scared Clockwork who looked surprised. "Well, well, well. The wise Clockwork is trembling on the ground where he belongs. Perfect. And soon, all of my enemies will tremble before me as I will rule the Earth again." Dark Danny declared. "It's impossible to take over it because the true you has gotten more stronger along with his team. And as long as they are one, no matter what the odds are in the end, they will always defeat any ghosts coming their way. You will be beaten again." Clockwork warned the enemy and Dark Danny looks at the new future. "You may have a good point there, old man. But that doesn't mean that I can't get any allies of my own to take down Danny." He takes Clockworks' clock staff and look at what happened to Amity Park in the past ever since his capture.

Dark Danny looks both impressed and shocked to see that he's not the only one who has a dark self

Dark Danny looks both impressed and shocked to see that he's not the only one who has a dark self. And he start to hatch an idea to what can bring down Team Phantom. "Well, Tucker became pharaoh and Sam became a plant queen under the influence of a plant ghost. Who are they under control from?" Dark Danny said to himself. He looks at the unconscious Clockwork and went back to searching. He then found out that Tucker was under control of a ghost named Hotep-Ra and Sam was under control of a ghost named Undergrowth. "Well, this is truly a better way to create my ultimate plan. And for you, Daniel, this is will be your demise. Look out, Amity Park, Dan Phantom is back." He declared to the image of his young self and flew out of the lair laughing menacingly.