Chapter 4

Sam, Tucker and Jazz all enter in the Specter Speeder while Danny, Skulker and Ember stands outside. Danny morphs into his phantom form and waves at Sam. She waves back and wishing him luck. "Blow him a kiss." Jazz whisper in her ear. "What? No. That's tacky." Sam said. "Just do it. He cares about you a lot." Jazz tells Sam. "Aagh. Fine." Sam grunts and does so. Danny looked surprised and smiles back. "See?" Jazz smiled. "If you two are done, can we get a move on?" Skulker intervene. "He's right. Let's get going." Danny said and they let the Specter Speeder go in the Ghost Zone first and they follow them.

(Inside the Ghost Zone)

"So, where exactly would they be?" Jazz asked. "Probably in the castle where Pariah Dark is along with the Freight Knight. So we have to be extra careful." Ember said and they keep heading forward. "So, are you and the goth girl a thing?" Skulker asked Danny. "What? Um...yeah. We are ever since the doomed ghost meteorite was heading towards Earth." Danny answered as he is blushing. "A little advise. Even though you two are new, you should always keep her close and keep her safe. Like the way you had before." Skulker advise. Danny looked puzzled. "Why are you telling me this?" He asked the hunter. "Because she is your weakness." Ember answered for him. "My what?" Danny asked again. "Weakness. The only way to show your vulnerability. If anything were to happen to Sam, it'll show that you are weak." Ember explained. Danny thinks about and realized that they were right. "So, what do I do to keep Sam safe from harm or more importantly, them?" Danny asked them. "Keep her close to your distance." Ember tells him. "And more importantly, don't show that she is your weakness. Cause in a way, you're hers." Skulker added in.

(In the Specter Speeder)

"What do you think they're talking about?" Tucker asked the girls. "I honestly don't know but it's probably none of our business." Sam told the Tech Genius. "Or they could be talking about you, Sam." Jazz tells her. "What? Why me?" Sam asked curiously. "It's because you're my brother's weakness and Danny is yours. They're probably giving him advice about how he can keep you safe from the harm we're about to face with those 3 and more importantly, not to show too much of his weakness." Jazz tells the Goth girl. "Well, what can I do to help him?" Sam ask the two. "You have to not show too much of you worrying about Danny. That's a mere sign that Danny is your weakness." Tucker tells her. "And more importantly, keep Danny close to you. As long as you two are distant from each other, your weakness will not be revealed." Jazz answered. "That's probably what Skulker and Ember told Danny." She added into her answer. "I just hope we're not too late in what we face out there." Sam fears. "We all do, Sam. We all do." Tucker says. The monitor goes off and a red dot appeared on the screen. "We made it." Tucker tells the girls. The Specter Speeder lands and the 3 ghosts lands on the ground. "So, just like old times, huh Skulker?" Danny joked with the hunter. "Don't get too cocky, ghost boy. The real danger is what lies ahead of that castle." Skulker warns him. "Right. Okay, you all remember the plan." Danny asked the group. "You 3 will distract them while Tucker, Jazz and I find the other ghosts and free them." Sam answers. "Alright, then let's get to work." They all nodded and headed. "Where would they hold captive ghosts in this area?" Tucker asked. Skulker looks at his wrist PDA and look for their location. "They're down below. Ironically, they're in a dungeon." Skulker said ironically. "That's truly typical in this kind of Renaissance style castle." Danny said. "How did you know that it's like a Renaissance style?" Jazz asked her little brother. "History class." He tells his big sister. "Wow. My little brother is paying attention in school." Jazz said surprised. "He's pretty smart, Jazz. Ghost fighting takes away his studying hours." Sam tells her.

"Less talking, more focus on the mission here, people." Skulker reminded them. "He's right. Okay. You 3 head down while we make the diversion." Danny orders the 3 humans. "Okay. Be careful, man." Tucker tells his best friend and Jazz hugs her little brother. "Good luck, Danny." She tells him. "You too." He tells his big sister. "Stay safe, Sam." He tells his girlfriend. She kisses him on the cheek. "You too." She tells her boyfriend. "Oh, just kiss her." Ember tells the ghost hero. And they both locked lips for a second and they parted. "Go." He tells her. She nods and she went with Tucker and Jazz. "Head to the left and find the door at the end of the hall. That will lead you to the dungeon. Be careful. There may be guards around the area." Skulker tells them. They nod and left the 3 ghosts. "So, how do we do this?" Danny asked. "Relax, baby cakes. I got this." Ember answered and pulls out her guitar. "You're gonna use music?" Danny asked the rock star ghost. "Hey. If you humans were under her spell when you first encounter her, then who to say it won't work on those 3?" Skulker reminded him. "Point taken. Go ahead." Danny said and Ember begins to play her guitar that will echo throughout the castle.