Chapter 3

(In the Ghost Zone)

The 3 evil parts of the team return to the Ghost Zone to re-energized and plan their next move "What do we do now, Dan?" Pharaoh Tucker asked. "Relax. We'll be back for vengeance and bring down this Team Phantom. Everyone has their weakness and we just need to exploit them in our next fight." Dark Danny said. "It's obvious Danny Phantom's weakness is that Sam he loves. And he is the same to her." Pharaoh Tucker said. "But what is Tucker's weakness?" Urban Sam asked. "It's a good question. Tucker does have a weakness but he never shows it." Dark Danny says. "No matter. When we find it, we'll exploit it against him and make him weak." Pharaoh Tucker says. "You do have a good point and this time, no one will stop us. Not even the ghosts here." Dark Danny added and they all laugh menacingly. Then out of nowhere, a blast hits them and they fall off the ground and just floats in the air. They see the army of ghosts stand together. "You don't think we all can stop you?" Skulker said sneering. "Oh, please Skulker. Even your fusion future self with Technus couldn't stop me and what makes you think you can without him fused with you?" Dark Danny says to his old enemy. They the other ghosts see the two new recruits. "Oh, no. Not them." Undergrowth said. "But they were just only under our controls when we were free to rule the human world." Hotep-Ra said. "Well, that was idiotic of you two to create them in the fist place." Ember snide comment on. "So, how are we gonna beat all three?" Technus asked. "You don't. You flee and never return. But first, tell me where Pariah Dark is." Dark Danny said. "You do know that he will destroy you if you fight him." Skulker warned him. "Who cares?" Urban Sam said and uses her plant powers to attack the ghosts. Pharaoh Tucker uses his scepter to blast all of them out of their paths and Dark Danny uses his powerful ghost wail send the rest out of their area. "This Ghost Zone now belongs to us." Dark Danny declared. "Anyone who defies us, will be punished." The Box Ghost comes out. "I am the Box Ghost! I am here to surrender and be your prisoner." He says and bows at the 3. "He is such an idiot." Ember said. "You can say that again." Skulker said to his girlfriend. "I hate to say it, but we may need help." He and Ember phased out and head to the human world to find the ghost boy.

(In Amity Park)

Back in Fenton Residence, Danny Sam & Tucker along with Jazz and Valerie are all looking at the monitor seeing where they fled to. "Anyone have any readings on either one?" Danny asked the team. "I got nothing." Sam answered. "Same here." Tucker added. "East side of Amity Park is all cleared." Jazz added. "Nothing on the West side of town." Valerie added as well. "It doesn't make sense. If they aren't here, where could they possibly be?" Danny asked. "In the Ghost Zone." A familiar voice said from behind. The team looks behind them and see Skulker and Ember in the lab. "Oh, great." Danny said and phased into his phantom form. "Look, I don't have time to fight you guys today. I got a lot to handle right now." He said to his enemies. "Don't get too worked up, ghost child. We're here for a truce and...for your help." Skulker said to his prey. "My help? Why?" Danny asked curiously. "Because the 3 evil you are taking over the Ghost Zone and are probably going to free Pariah Dark. And we can't let him become free again. He's taken most of the other ghosts captive and holding them hostage. That's why we need your help." Ember said. Danny looks at his team. "How can I trust you?" Danny asked them "He does have a point." The rock star ghost said to the hunter. "Very well. Until those 3 are locked up for good, we'll put our differences aside and work together." Skulker said and extends his hand. "Truce?" He asked the ghost boy. "Truce." Danny said and takes Skulker's hand and they shake on it. "Okay. So, how do we free the other ghosts?" Sam asked. "Since you 4 are invulnerable in there, I Ember and the ghost child will make a diversion while the rest of you free them." Skulker explained. "But there could be one problem. What if they free the Freight Knight?" Danny said. "He's got a point. The knight is as strong as all of us." Ember acknowledged. "If he is free, then we'll have to face him as well but he'll be under those 3 influence." Skulker added in. "Then it's settled. We free them and face the 3 evil Phantoms later." Danny said. They all agreed and decided to gear up for action. "Anything else we should know, Skulker?" Danny asked him. "Oh, yeah. The idiot Box Ghost surrender easily." Skulker answered blandly. "Of course. Why do you guys hang out with him?" Danny asked annoyed. "We keep questioning that ourselves." Ember answered. "Remind me when we free them, we keep that idiot locked up." Danny remind everyone and they agreed on that. "Alright. This is it. Next stop, the Ghost Zone."