•Happiness•

Happiness is watching the tiny tiddly little lights around the Christmas tree at your grand mother's house .
Happiness is the moment of getting ready for a car trip with bunch of your family or friends .
Happiness is excitement feeling of backing and cooking different kind of foods and cookies and fix some decoration for new year or any other event with your family .
Happiness some times is in your mother's hands where she holding her wallet when you are shopping new clothes with her .
Happiness can be waking up thinking what to eat for breakfast while you are deciding between toasted butter bread with jam on top or a muffin and milk or a bowl of cornflakes or slices of pizza which left over in refrigerator from last night dinner .
Happiness can be finding one of your favourite earring that you thought you have lost in your cupboard .
Happiness can be waiting with a box of an ice cream and a spoon in your hand for a TV show that you have been following every nights .
Happiness can be taking several of selfies where you found yourself really cute in them and you keep on taking pictures and you can't stop .
Happiness would be laying your head on bae chest .
Happiness would be eating lots of creamy cakes at school when it's your classmate's birth day .
Happiness would be meeting your old friends .
Happiness also is being called pretty or seeing some one picks up the pen that you just dropped off .
Happiness also would be clapping while you are laughing so hard that no noise comes out .

Look I found lots of happy times in our lives , they are just simple happiness .
Maybe the only things which matters at the end of the day is these little small moments of the day that can keep us happy and make our moods right .

Because we live to smile , we live to be happy .
And we do live for once ; Oh , so if we live once , why do we waste it, without noticing how the life is going so beautifully ? .
Catch it up .
Don't let the life passes you by .
Enjoy it, have fun, Because why not ?....
Laugh hard that your stomach hurts, because you deserve it , we all do deserve it .
We all do deserve the happiness that is waiting for us .
We all have to see the little sparkles and joy in our eyes every morning that we wake up brushing our teeth in front of mirror .

Yes we can ,
Life is made for us , we should make sweet memories out of it , we have to fine our own happy times .
We must build it up the way we want it to be .
What has already happened it's done and it's over .
Look forward to future , because it winkles at you, and it's waiting for you so impatiently , and can't wait to see your smile .

{M}.