•SunShine•

I haven't touch my longhand for ages .
I was pretty perplexed about the incidents in my head running out of times .
But I couldn't ripen to a particular place , where I could release the pen and paper for a while .
Meanwhile, the only thing that could embroiled my mind was a person ...!

Who was excessively perfect and unique for this world .
Who was like a shelter home, with it's yard .
Who was just like a brief drizzle in spring, with it's butterflies and ladybirds caress your skin .
Who was beautiful like a photograph or a memorable movie to watch .
Or who sounds like a song which takes your limbs to dance along with it blindly .
Who smells sweet like mountain with it's burning sparkling stars making galaxy in the night sky and potent as thunderclap and just too irreplaceable .
Who looked like a disarming ocean and squishy sands to walk on and enjoy watching the sunset with it's breath taking view .

Then I whispered :
Who are you ? .
Who are you that every body need you to be around ? .
Who are you that every body feels like you are their favourite place with it's relaxing melodies , which I can't stop mumbling them ,it's all running in my head each  time I look at you ?!! .
Just let me watch you for hours .. maybe I can learn some .
Just let me read you little longer .. like a book with pictures on .
I never knew I'll fine you here ! .
I never knew you do exist ! .
How can you be so perfect in each and every second ?! .
Who are you ? .

And the only thing that I could hear from my soul was :
I want you to be here always .
I  want you to be here with me , forever .

{M}.