BAD BOYS (1D fanfic) -Disappointment-

Chapter 28 -Disappointment-

Amaya's P.O.V

"You know every one of you're friends changed Liam" I said into the phone talking to Liam at a jail visiting room looking at him threw the glass separating us "Except you"I added a tear escape from his eye "I'm sorry" he said I watched as the word came out of his mouth his lips were dry his eyes were bloody red his hair was a mess "No Im sorry Im sorry I actually believed in you Im sorry for myself cause I put myself threw this bullshit." I said not crying at all because I had no tears left from crying myself to sleep last night. "Babe..." Liam said I guess he didn't remeber us breaking up last night "Don't call me that we broke up don't you remeber 'I'm just saying you can do better'" I mocked Liam "You can but I was drunk and I didnt mean for it to to be like this." He said studdering "You're right Liam I can do better." I said "Dont call me or text me wen you get out and take me off you're visitings list" I added and hung up the phone taking one last look at the man who I thought was so perfect. Watching tears escaping his eyes made tears escape mine just wen I thought I was all out of tears I got up Liam did the same I walk my to the exit Liam followed making tears escape my eyes more and right wen I reach the exit he started banging on one of the call windows I watched as the guard pulled him away. I then left getting in the car I drove off full speed my eyes blurred up with tears so I pulled over to the side all crazy crying right there trying hard to catch my breathe then I heard a knock on my car window I looked up to see Drake his face went from shocked to happy to see me I rolled down my window "Are you okay?" He asked "Yeah I guess" I said "Well uhm no Im not following you but I was gonna stop by to see you cause I miss you" He said "Uh why wen you moved on" I asked "No I lied you seem a bit happy with Liam so I just let you go" He said "Well we broke up and yeah" i said "Is that why you're crying" he asked "No I just seen him in the.... Uhm inmate visiting room." I said looking down "You dont need that in you're life. Not right now especially wen you are going to get into college and try and become an actress." He said making me happy because he remembered what I wanted to do with my life I missed him and he is actually perfect he is everything I want in a guy! I stuck my head out the window he looked at me and smiled he pulled me out and he pulled me into a hug he slammed his lips too mine I let him and I kissed back.

Liam's P.O.V

I lied there on my bunck running my fingers threw my head then a guard came in "Someone's here to bail you out Liam James Payne" He said I looked up surprised and got up they gave me my clothes I got into them and then walked out with the guards I was expecting my mom or dad but it was Harry I seen the marks I made on his neck "Why?" I asked "Cause Im nice and I used youre college money to bail you out so we're even" Harry said "Thanks I guess" I said "Okay lets go and carry on wirmth our lives that we messed up" Harry said we got in the car and drove off the airport leaving back to the UK. I thought about Amaya the whole time wishing I would've treated her better knowing it was to late. I disappointed her left her heart broken hoping she'd get back with Drake because he made her smile more then I did. He was no competition because I lost along time ago no matter what I'll alway be a bad boy douché bag. Harry I can see him changing I can also see him married and having a family with a good job. Same for the rest of the guys before I get in a relationship I have to learn how to treat woman.

A/N

Sorry If It Sucked Yes a short  Chappie But Onlt 2 More Left! ):

But I'll Be Writing A New Fanfic Called 'Writing Letters To Amilia' Not 1D Related!