part 6

Kim tried to please her..but pie is not so easy to tame..

Kim: pie .. listen to me please.

Pie: im listening kim..

Kim: i know..this is so hard to understand..but please trust me..

Pie: why kim? You think i dont trust you???

Kim: pie..calm down first..

Pie:no! Thats what you mean right? I dont trust you...
Well..kim..i will not stay with you.i would not accept you again.if i dont...

Kim: pie..please..we cant make this fine..if you and me will keep arguing..
Now..you have to calm down...

Pie: (sigh)

Kim: im sorry pie..if i didnt told you about toey..im sorry i was not responsible in such things...that could hurt you..

Pie: kim... i trust you...eversince..
You choose to do your ojt away from me..and something happened..you hurt me that time..but im still here ..with you..loving you..i trust you..but you cant tell me not to be afraid that it might happen again...
I know you love me..but when it comes to being temp..you have been test already..and you get weak..

Kim:pie..it was before..now..its different....im sorry if i became weak..but believe me..im trying..im doing everything..not to hurt you again...i love you pie..

Pie: you still have lots of things to do for now..lets just talk about this some other time..
Dont worry..im fine now...atleast you know what i was feeling now..
Just tell toey..im gonna meet her soon..

Kim knew that it wasnt ok with her..
But kim couldnt cancelled her appointment with toey..she cant ... she promised yam..that she will be the one taking toey from the airport..

It was almost an hour..still the plane didnt arrived..kim kept on checking her watch..and texting yam...

Yam: she's coming kim..dont worry..

Kim: did she had delayed on her flight?

Yam: i dont know kim..she's not texting me back..know what just relax ok? She will arrived sooner..

Kim was surprised when a girl stood infront of her...taking off her glasses..
And gave a wide smile..

She pulled her baggage..and then tapped kim..

Offered her hand..

Toey: kim???

Kim got a delayed on her reaction for a seconds...

Toey: are you kim?

Kim: ahh..yes..toey?

Handshake

Toey; sorry...got a little delay..

Kim: its fine..
Lets go?

Toey;where?

Kim: ah...hotel?

Toey: hotel?
Ahm..actually...im not fun of staying in a hotel...

Kim: ah..so? What's your plan?...

Toey: can i stay with you?

Kim: with me?...ah no..

Toey: i mean...if i stay in a hotel..it would take so much time to visit your ranch..so if you dont mind..
I can stay at the ranch..until i finished my worked..then  moved after its done..besides i have to visit my cousin yam before going back to the states..

Kim: actually..we dont have extra rooms there...
And our house is not that big..
But i know a motel nearby..maybe you could stay there..then ill just fetch you everyday so it wont be hard for you...

Toey bit her lower lip..

Toey: ok...

Kim look away first then took her step more faster...a little bit away from toey..she did..she have to do it..