part 7

Jao: nam..please..if you heard this voice mail...please..call me back..i miss you.forgive me ..i love you...

Secretary: sir...you have to sign this paper for mr. Tan..

Jao wipe his tears before facing his secretary..

He signed it then let her out of his office..

He opened his drawer and took the photoframe where she was with nam..she his palm on it..

Jao: i shouldnt have done to you..i was so wrong.

He was about to take it back when he drops folders above his side table..

One of the papers belong to pie..
He read what was written on it..
Then started getting curious..

Jao: she wanted to buy that property...why?

Minding it..that property wasnt that big.and besides..the location was not so good..jao almost forgot about it...just reminded when he read the proposal..

Secretary: sir?

Jao: can you contact the person behind this proposal.i want to meet her..

Secretary: ok sir..

While kim and toey was on their way to the ranch...just after they made it to the motel where she'd be staying..
Toey was so amaze with the place
She never stop taking pictures...

When they arrived..kim's dad noticed  toey's style in wearing her clothes..so revealing..

He tapped kim's shoulder..

Dad: can i talk to you tiger?

Kim nod..took an excuse from toey..

Dad: i think..she cant wear that kind of dress here...so many guys working at the garden..

Kim: oh..yah dad.ill just tell her..

Dad: good idea not to bring here at the garden for now..just let her roam around the ranch..

Kim: ok dad.

Dad: and better.cook for her..

Kim took his dads idea..she let toey see the place she always stays and then later on.prepare a meal for her..

Toey: hmmmm.yum..

Kim: huh?

Toey; i mean it taste good...hehe my cousin was right..youre good with it.

Kim: she always mention me to you?

Toey; aha..and she calls you mr.butterfly..

Kim: really.? (Laugh)

Toey: its obvious..you loved butterflies...

Kim:actually..its my girlfriend..she was the one thought me about having butterflies...

Toey: is she into gardening also?

Kim: no..she loves sea..fishes
..corals..

Toey; oh..but you told me..it was her who taught you bout butterflies..

Kim: yes...but she was pertaining to butterflies inside when we feel love..

Toey : (face palm) love...and butterflies..what's there connection kim? I wanna know..

Kim remembered when they were both lying on their bed. At there apartment ..during college days...
Pie was explaining about butterflies roaming around the stomach..which you could only feel when you are inlove...