Home?

Ally POV

"And then we can get pizza" Camila said. We were just getting finished packing our babys stuff. Ugh I am just so excited.

See, Camila and I got married 3 years agoe when we were both 18. I knew I was a care giver since I was 17 and Camila since she was 18. We both fell in love and have been looking for a little ever since. Its hard though, we go have quite a bit of money and little just come o us and exspect it. Lauren, shes different, she doesn't even know we have money and weve only known her for a few hours but I love her already. Camila is obviously whipped already. 

"Okay baby, will you grab a box for us?" I asked, She smiled and grabed a box with her toys in it. She then scampered off with Camila right behind her. I quickly picked up 3 more small boxes and turned off the lights then locked the door.

I walked to our car and put all of the stuff in the back. Camila buckled Lauren in and closed the door. I got in the drivers seat and Camila in the passengers, she looked at me and smiled, the same smile she had when I asked her to marry me. she started the car.

"Mila I love you and Lauren I love you too" I said with a big smile. Camila reached over and grabbed my hand, I interlaced our fingers and sighed.

"Wuv ou too Awwy an Cami" Lauren said. Camila looked back

"I love you babygirl" she said.

We pulled up to our house, I looked bad to see Lauren; her eyes big and mouth wide open. Our house has 6 bedrooms, 7 bathrooms, a gourmet kitchen, a screen room,  a pool, a play set and a big open yard. This is our home. Camila, Lauren and I's home.

We park the car and I jump out to get Lauren.

"okay baby, when we get in the house you need to follow us to the room across from our okay?" I said, I saw her pout a little but she nodded.

"Manners baby girl" Camila said, Lauren looked up

"M'tay" she said. she grabbed her toys and walked behind Camila I quickly followed behind after I got my boxes and closed the trunk. Lauren and Camila were in Laurens new room. She looked excited.

"Awwy can I seep wif ou and Cami?" she said with a smile. I picked her up and spun her around.

"of course baby" she laid her head on my shoulder and Camila came up and hugged us.

This is were our family begins.