Not Strangers

Writing in 3rd person from now:)

-------

Lauren sat in the guestroom thinking things over. She hadn't talked to Ally and Camila for 2 weeks and now she's at their house. What more could go wrong. ON one had she could just leave and act like it didn't happen, go back to Lucy's house and keep partying; but what if that happened again, what if she was lost and scared with no one.

She could stay and talk to them, Do they even want her still? She just left them and then out of the blue called them. She's still mad too. They hurt her and Lauren doesn't get hurt anymore, That's old Lauren.

There was a knock on the door that brought Lauren out of her thoughts. She mumbles come in, they must of heard her somehow. Seconds later Ally peaked her head in the door.

"Lauren do you want something for breakfast?" Ally really asked because she wanted to make sure Lauren was okay and awake but also wanted her to eat.

It had been weeks since she's seen her. Lauren just looks so fragile and vulnerable. I know that what we did was wrong and she's hurt but what can you do now? It's in the past. She's still our little girl and we love her. I just want her to come back to us.

"yeah I am..But I can get something myself" Lauren said softly and quite. Ally stepped in the room completely.

"Sweetie I can make you anything you want." Ally said as she walked closer to Lauren

"No its okay..i can-" "what do you want to eat sweetheart" Ally interrupter Lauren. Lauren looked down and mumbled.

"What was that sweets?" Ally said. Lauren looked up with tears in her eyes. She missed this. She wanted her mommy and mama back but was too scared to try again. She was just so overwhelmed with everything.

"Oh baby whats wrong?" Ally asked, Lauren only broke down into tears and reached for Ally. Ally in slight shock didn't react at first which make Lauren cry more. Ally finally went and picked her up cradling her in her arms. Whispering sweet nothings in her ear.

-----

Wowwwww

It's been a minute but I'm here I'm back and I'm working on getting another chapter of hardcore softie out. 

20-Votes for the next chapter  

Be kind to one another- Madi