Good morning sweetheart

Ally POV

Camila is so peaceful when she sleeps. And very protective. Her arms are wrapped tight around Lauren and one of her hands is interlaced with mine. Lauren is leaned into her and hugging her like a koala. This is literally the cutest thing ever. I quickly snap a picture.

I'm heading down to make breakfast now. I think I'm gonna make waffles. Usually Mila and i would be heading to work but we decided to close today so we could go over things with Lauren and go get somethings from the store. she really needs some more toys and cute outfits. But back to the Waffles.

I know Mila wants some bananas but i don't know what Lauren would want. Ill ask her when she wakes up. actually i think i hear her.

as soon as i get to our room i see lauren sitting up. Shes staring at Mila, but when she looked at me she put a finger to her mouth. i smiled and walked to the bed. She reached up for me. i picked her up carfully and walked downstairs. I set her on the counter.

"Hey baby, do you wanna help me make breakfast?" i asked, she looked at me suprised then, smiled and nodded her head quickly.

"first we need to was your hands baby" i said. she looked at her hands and look at the sink.  i picked her up and place her at the sink on a stool. i wash her hands for her then set her back on the counter.

"okay baby your gonna mix the batter for me okay? Mila wants Bananas in hers and i want Blueberries, what do you want?" i ask her makes a thinking face and wiggles her eyebrows

"Choco chips?" she said. i smile and walk to the pantry to get them. she starts bouncing a little.

I get 3 bowls out and put the milk, eggs, flour, vanilla, and sugar. Lauren looks at me. 

"poon?" she asks. i grab her a spoon and give it to her. she smiles and starts mixing.

once she mixed all the batter and added the blueberries, bananas and Chocolate chips, she sat and watched me cook them.

"having fun without me?" i heard and i turned to see Mila she walked up to me and kissed me. i smiled. the love of my life.

"And how is my babygirl? " Mila asked as she picked lauren up.

"m good wan waffwes!" lauren said and pouted.

"well baby girl, Ally is cooking them right now and they will be done soon" mila said. i smiled and laughed. Mila took Lauren to the living room and pointed out all the pictures of her and i. Mila kept walking around. she got to the pantry somehow and started pointing to her favorite things in there.

"they're all done" I said and carried the waffles to the table. as well as the syrup, whipped cream, milk and bananas. Mila set Lauren in a seat, she sat to the left of her and i sat to the right.

"baby do you want some syrup or whipped cream on you waffle?" i asked.

"whip cream pease" she said confidently. I smile and put a little on her waffle. mila had already piled on bananas, syrup and whipped cream on her waffle. i laugh and start to fix mine.

Hey, so i know i havent updated in a long time but i am back for regular updates

if you guys want me to continue this story vote and/or comment!

Love you!❤