The governments secrets part 2

Emma-"Mary they've found me, This FBI agent is texting me asking where I am, asking for a hard drive"
Mary-"Emma!,you're ok"
Mary-"what's happening?"
Emma-"he's asking where I am, and saying stuff like how the hard drive is valuable, and how other people want to steal it"
Mary-"Emma can't you just give it back to them and come back home, you're parents are worried sick, I'm worried"
Emma-"no Mary, you don't know what's on this hard drive, the government is stealing money from innocent people"
Emma-"I need to stop them, ah hold on my connection is breaking up...b..bye"
Mary-"EMMA NO,come back"

Agent-"Where is she little girl, where is Emma"
Agent-"she have important information on that drive"
Mary-"I'm not telling you anything about where she is"
Mary-"what you're doing is wrong, it's disrespectful to hundreds of people, you thief"
Agent-"Emma is in a lot of trouble"
Mary-"you think I don't know that you idiot"
Agent-"watch your language young lady, Emma has uncovered some deep and untold information, information that the government doesn't want anyone to know"
Mary-"you don't want anyone to know that your stealing money from innocent people, what do you need the money for?"
Agent-"that's none of your business, it's top secret"
Mary-" if it's 'top secret' then why does Emma know about it?"
Mary-"Emma will uncover all of what you've done and share the truth about what's in those files"

                                                                          Mary ended group chat