The governments secrets part 3

Agent-"Emma where are you, what have you done"
Emma-"who's Bemo?"
Agent-"uh no one, what has he said to you"
Emma-"he's told me that you're dangerous, and that he found out too much information, then he quit and wanted to share this information to the police and that's exactly what I intend to do"
Agent-"GET AWAY FROM HIM!!, he's dangerous, he wants the hard drive all to sup self and make mo yeah off of it"
Emma-"Hello Charles, miss me"
Agent-"BEMO!!, what have you done to Emma"
Agent-"You aren't going to get away with this"
Emma-"oh Charles but I already have, I've read the files, Geez you found proof about aliens and you're stealing well deserve money off of all those people"
Emma-"Charles, Charles, Charles, what have you gotten yourself into now, anyway ba bye we are going to the police to share these interesting files"
Agent-"No!, you can't, you wouldn't, we were best mates bemo"
Agent-"I'll find you, since you're going to the police I know where you are, I know where Emma is"
Emma-"come and find us then, we're already here"
Agent-"oh I already have, come here you..."

1 hour later
Agent-"now I've given you Emma's phone so you can talk, you obviously can't yell or call for help, if you stop texting the guards will come in and electrocute both of you"
Emma-"Mister FBI agent why are you doing this, deep inside you know what you're doing is wrong, it's selfish"
Agent-"oh Emma, you'll understand when you're older but that won't happen because you'll be dead by tomorrow, or if I'm nice the day after"
Agent"oh poor little Emma, crying over you soon to be death"
Emma-"Charles, how could you, people will come, everyone knows that Emma is missing and everyone is looking for her right now as we speak"
Agent-"or are they, you see I've called Emma's parents and everyone she knows about her 'Kidnapping', since you kidnapped her you'll be going to jail, and I've told Emma's parents that I will be taking care of her"
Emma-"but Charles if you're in control of Emma's protection then what will happen when Emma is dead on your watch"

30 minutes later
Agent-"oh bemo, always looking for a way out of a problem"
Agent-"I wouldn't get comfortable, the alien invasion is just about to start"
Emma-"CHARLES, what are you doing"
Agent-"since we've figured out a formula to turn the civilians into paranormal creatures we have nothing better to test our new weapons on than you"
Emma-"this is evil, and what have you done to Emma"
Agent-"she's right beside me helping me with your extermination"
Emma-"you've brainwashed her, you can't get away with this"
Agent-"oh Bemo but I already have, I think I remember this conversation we had earlier, looks like the tables have turned"
Emma-"ahhh, Charles they bite, they have claws ahhh"
Agent"ahahaha, they work, the aliens they're now my weapons"
Mary-"stop right there, what have you done to Emma, This man what are you doing to him, are those aliens?"
Agent-" how have you gotten into this chat, and where are you, you little brat"
Emma-"h..help"