The goverments secrets part 4

Mary-"I've told the cops everything, Emma told me everything"
Agent-"They won't know if anything is true if it's from a stupid little kid"
Mary-"well isn't that the sirens outside, go have a look for yourself "
Emma-"Charles, looks like you didn't brainwash Emma properly she snapped right out of it"
Emma-"luckily You've left dozens of phones on the desk in front of the chamber"
Agent-"NO, it can't be you're lying"
Mary-"well, well, well looks like the cops are here ba-bye"
Emma-"MARY, where are you, I've missed you so much" (btw this is actually Emma, the previous texts weren't actually Emma, it was Bemo on Emma's phone, except for the first few ones before the text first said Charles"
Mary-"Emma you got brainwashed according to that Bemo dude"
Agent-"it isn't that much of a happy ending little girls, Bemo's bites will soon takeover from the venom inside of the aliens"
Emma-"not if we get him to the hospital first"
Mary-"EMMA, RUN TO THE DOOR I WILL MEET YOU THERE, BRING BEMO RUN!!!

                                                                                          30 minutes later (at the hospital)

Emma-"hey Mary are you still outside in the waiting room"
Mary-"yeah I'm still here, how's bemo going?"
Emma-"not so good, the doctors said that the bites from the aliens really will take over unless he fights back"
Emma-"the venom is heading towards his heart, he's going to die Mary"
Mary-"no he won't, he's going to make it"

                                                                                      5 minutes later
Emma-"Mary, he's dead"
Emma-"I'm coming out of the room now, let's just go home, I've had enough"
Mary-"explain everything to me later"

I hope you guys have enjoyed these last few parts, this is the end of the governments secrets and I will start some other stories soon but they probably won't have other parts to them.