To soar on my own

Ryunosuke pov

" is she okay " Hinata asked beside me. I was starting at the door we're the little (h/c) haired girl went " she'll be fine (y/n) just needs some time by herself, she probably still really misses her siblings " kagayama spoke as he tied up his shoes I nodded slowly. Kiyoko just walked in through the door " KIYOKO-SAN" me and noya said running up too her. Maybe she could help (y/n)

(Y/n) pov

" I've abandoned the most wonderful stars, knowing that my light doesn't complete their shine right " I thought as I was walking around whipping my endless flowing tears

Flashback

" your disgusting, up to your room now " my father belted at me. I was only six at the time. I nodded timidly then scurrying up to the attic, were my room was. I made a mistake on the piano hitting the wrong note in moonlight sonata.  My older brother kizume came in the eight year old boy had a face full of worries " are you ok, (y/n) " he asked me I nodded and whipped my tears away " don't cry (y/n) " hero said as he walked in  the small seven year old kid. I nodded we all hugged " don't worry we still love you " kizume spoke breaking the hug. " I love you guys too. But you better get going before mother and father find out you were up here with me " I said sadly. They hesitated and nodded then slowly left. I sighed then flopped on the small old mattress laying on the floor. " I probably won't be fed tonight " I thought as my eyes wandered around the small part of the attic my parents had for me. It was painted a faded out white and the flooring wasn't as nice as in the rest of the house. I had a single small dresser that originally was kizume's before he got a new one. I sat up placing my feet on the yellow carpet. The single old attic like light sways side to side from my only window being opened. " this is the only place i can be me without being in trouble from my parents " I thought before laying back down starting up at the ceiling.

Flashback end

I didn't have the best childhood but it was mine. No one else would be able to handle it but me. But now they can't control me. I'm my own person now. "My brothers I will remember how you made me feel. How you lit a fire in my bones. You gave me hope and somewhere to go. Tonight, you let me go. I'm ready to soar on my own" I thought taking a deep breath I knew I was ready to go back to the team and watch them practice for tobio and tanaka. I began walking back to the gym. Only to stop at the door closing my eyes then pushing the door open " GAHHH YOUR OK (Y/N)-SEMPAI" orange boy yells jumping over too me "yes I am, you are...." " Hinata " he said I nodded "come on tanaka-sempai wants you " Hinata bursts then dragging me with him to the delinquency appeared boy